English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a shame Liverpool missed a trick in allowing Chelsea to score 4. Man United are my hope now because I really dont want Chelsea to win the Champions League.

That is some A grade bullshit. I mean what the hell just happened? We need 3 with 10 minutes left, 2 with 9 minutes left and then 1 more with 7 minutes left then all of a sudden Chelsea score again to take the game away from us... again.

We looked so good in the first half, our defence was solid and we needed to keep that and keep calm and we could have got a 3rd but Chelsea were too good.

FB thats spouse' to be in CL thread ;p, anyways good game yo, love the English crowds.

@ the player of year debate Schwarzer has played well last few games but looked really dodgy at times previously. The best keeper in the league has been Shay Given, and he has been for a good number of seasons now. Ryan Giggs has done well for a 50 year old but how he is ahead of Ashley Young who has been a different class this season I don't know. Problem with Ferdinand and Vidic is you can't mention one without the other so they both get in. And Sir Steven Gerrard will be nominated until he retires, despite Mascherano and Alonso playing just as well.

That is some A grade bullshit. I mean what the hell just happened? We need 3 with 10 minutes left, 2 with 9 minutes left and then 1 more with 7 minutes left then all of a sudden Chelsea score again to take the game away from us... again.

We looked so good in the first half, our defence was solid and we needed to keep that and keep calm and we could have got a 3rd but Chelsea were too good.

Pushed to many forward, Reina and Cech both had howlers but none the less it was an extraordinary game! Bad luck boys.

YNWA

Yeah this EPL is turning to CL? Anyway Liverfools wimped out, Lampard made their day scoring at the dead end of match. And Cech at his very dumb behaviour, he just pushed the ball into Liverfools, if it wasn't for Essien, Dang.

Regarding EPL, I wish Fools win it instead of Homos, with Blues got no chance.

Yeah this EPL is turning to CL? Anyway Liverfools wimped out, Lampard made their day scoring at the dead end of match. And Cech at his very dumb behaviour, he just pushed the ball into Liverfools, if it wasn't for Essien, Dang.

Regarding EPL, I wish Fools win it instead of Homos, with Blues got no chance.
Big man. :clap

Manuel Almunia
Lukasz Fabianski
William Gallas
Bacary Sagna

Kolo Toure
Kieran Gibbs
Johan Djourou

Mikael Silvestre
Alexandre Song (gonna have to fill in at CB)
Emmanuel Eboue
Gael Clichy

In the space of 8 days, we've lost 6 players.

Now you know how I felt a couple of months ago Will. We're still missing Arteta and Yakubu as well.

Congratulations Everton for reaching the Cup Final. It could've gone either way really, both defenses were superb, I think most teams would've had trouble getting through either of us today. We should've had a penalty in the 90 minutes, but there you go. I hope you beat Chelsea in the Final. :) And this should give added spice to the midweek meeting between Everton and Chelsea. Shame it isn't at Goodison, I think Everton would've really given them a game there. Still, Chelsea's defence is looking very shaky right now.

I don't mind Sir Alex fielding a weakened team; I thought they did really well and none of them looked out of place. Macheda coming through is as good as a fresh new signing. Maybe he should've stayed on the pitch, Berbatov did nothing when he came on and that penalty he struck was the worst I've ever seen. For me, he's still a long way from proving himself a Man Utd player. The thing I don't get is why did Sir Alex not at least have Rooney and Ronaldo on the bench? I agree with not playing them, but not even having them on the bench at least? That was a mistake for me and cost us the game even more than fielding a 'weakened' team.

Rooney was injured but Ronaldo could have played. I would be really annoyed if I was a Man Utd fan and went all the way to London to see a reserve team.

On another note: football's a bitch. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread