English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bit dubious, but I think on balance it probs was offside, though I think the first goal that was not dissalowed was pretty obviously onside.

Agreed.

I dunno, these last few matches I am going to be watching from practically inside my pint glass, I am going to be so nervous. It's at Anfield btw

That's where the high scoring ones usually happen...

Will be a Liverpool win, obv.

Who can tell with those two? The form book has a habit of going out of the window when they meet, especially at Anfield.

We haven't lost at Anfield for a while and I don't imagine we will be willing to give that up against Newcastle...

Yep, I'll be supporting Man U tomorrow. The more teams in the lower half of the table that lose the better our chance of survival is (kind of stating the obvious)

I was just randomly browsing pages and stumbled upon this... How many goals has Bentley scored so far?

1 in the UEFA Cup and that rather lucky one against Arsenal to make it 1 in the Premiership to give him a grand total of..... 2!

Rather expensive flop that.

I was just randomly browsing pages and stumbled upon this... How many goals has Bentley scored so far?

This just proves that I know my football so much. David Bentley is the epitome of what is wrong with the modern footballer. Horrible player.

Although neither of us has won the bet. He's scored 2. So both mine and Evo's predictions are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread