English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Obviously he hasn't been brilliant so far, but he's scored a few important goals and he has a classy technique meaning it could come right at anytime. He's got to be given a second season to prove himself.

Yeah. Obviously he hasn't been brilliant so far, but he's scored a few important goals and he has a classy technique meaning it could come right at anytime. He's got to be given a second season to prove himself.

I just hope we don't lose Tevez. Maybe Berbatov will come good in his second season, let's hope so at any rate because if he can show the form he showed for Spurs week in, week out, he'll be a great player for us.

Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News | Cesc and Brown charged by FA

It seems they've just gone on what Hull said. Good thing it took them this long to do that...

'Alleged spitting incident' Does that mean there's no conclusive evidence so they'll just believe Hull?

Apparently there is "video evidence", though I would have my doubts over how conclusive it is, otherwise they would have been charged far earlier.

sledger added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

I just hope we don't lose Tevez. Maybe Berbatov will come good in his second season, let's hope so at any rate because if he can show the form he showed for Spurs week in, week out, he'll be a great player for us.

Berbatov clearly has the talent, his work rate is just poor, though I would agree that he will come good sooner or later.

Similarly I would also agree that you would do well to keep Tevez, because there are a load of teams who would willingly snap him up, underated player to say the least.

Nah mate, you say it like this;

LOLSPURS!

But anyway Jagielka's injured. Jesus Christ why do we have to lose so many key players?

Brilliant comeback from United!!! Well Rooney-Ronaldo are just brilliant hope we play the same against Arsenal on Wednesday..:happy

Rooney is United's best player - I'll keep on saying it.

Good result for us mentally. United are full of confidence. If they had lost this, they might have paid more attention than to defensive frailties than I hope they do now. They won't be as fired up to respond after a defeat. Their best players played the full 90.

Plus, Tottenham got embarrassed :D

Poor ref or not, they absolutely BOTTLED IT.

Yes concurred, as it resulted in the first goal spurs and Harry Redknapp will no doubt have a big moan about how the referee ruined the game for them (and tbh it was a shocking decision), but the bottom line is they conceded 4 perfectly good goals so its not like they were totally cheated out of this, and Man Utd dominated the second half both before and after the penalty.

Oh, I've read it already, it's brilliant:D. Every week they say that there is a conspiracy, and Fergie is paying the refs off. Now, on a one-off basis, you just let these comments go by, but when virtually everyone on there says the same thing everytime we win, it's hilarious how deluded they are:D. They need to look at the Mascherano incident for their 1st goal today.

Some of my personal favourites:

Never have I despised a team so much, and come close to wishing death on people as much as I have with that shower of Manc shite.
Setanta commentators once more with their willies out in the commentary box.
Baconface should have marched onto the pitch at full time and handed Webb his envelope.
It wouldn't have been any more obvious.
The most corrupt league in the world.

Just give them the title on the first week and be done with it.
Spurs have been shite. In this half

Webb's handed it to them, he's changed the game.

Game done.
It feels so painful. It's like there's no point, because it's already been decided in some back room
Sadly I can only laugh at those of you delusional enough to believe 'arry could ever knock off manchester united. The 2 goals in the first half were just a secret deal he made with ferguson so the commentators could * off about how much better united are as an attacking force compared to us, what with our goal scoring madness lately. This is the Ferguson Premier League after all.

I'm sure that Wenger will be told he'll be allowed to win 1 leg in the CL, provided they lie down for them in the PL, and then they'll fall over in the 2nd leg of the CL semi. It's up to the likes of * Citeh, Hull and Boro to pull a miracle out of their arse.

:D

It was the same after the Villa and Sunderland games too.

Good piece of play for Arsenal, and it was only a matter of time really. Nice strike from Fabregas and the way they are playing there will be a lot more to come.

What an awesome win :D. Rooney, Tevez and Berbatov upfront every game :D. I think it'd work personally. Rooney and Tevez will run up and down like maniacs while Berbatov will hold his position and move the ball along. And you have Ronaldo playing balls through etc. Will be awesome. I thought Berbatov played very well yesterday. Them newspaper headlines must've given him a kick up the backside.

Bendtner was clearly offside. I knew it straight away. Shame is we win, that incident will be pointed out as the reason. It's not like we haven't deserved the lead and Boro have had a couple dubious onsides that they haven't taken advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread