English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They got 30 Mil for Alonso and the owners have got another loan out which probably ain't a good thing but we definitely have the funds to have bought Villa. Easily would have bought him. Money is not the issue their

Money is the biggest issue. That's why Rafa hasn't spent any more on players, otherwise I think we would have seen 2 or 3 more quality signings.

Money is the biggest issue. That's why Rafa hasn't spent any more on players, otherwise I think we would have seen 2 or 3 more quality signings.

Your a scouser fan as well?

Well I still think we would have enough for one quality signing whether its Villa or someone else but signing 2-3 would be too much especially the prices some of the top players in the world are going for right now.

Johnson was a quality signing but with Aquilani I'm not so sure why would you spend 20m on a injured player and I dont think his anywhere near worth 20m.

Don't worry his just too much hyped around a fake team like Real Madrid who have fake supporters!

Stop crying you flippin' munich.
You're a ridiculous excuse for a Real Madrid and Spain fan, who lives in UAE, and has most likely never been to a Madrid game in your life and yet you have the audacity to come out and use terms like that. I don't know why, United aren't rivals with Madrid, maybe you enjoy the Munich Air Disaster because if it hadn't of happened Madrid definitely wouldn't be on the 9 European Cups that they are on.

Baiting other fans by using an Air disaster which killed 23 people, you've got as much class as your club.

The second comment is a bit disrespectful to Madrid really. They might be bad but they don't deserve embarassments like him supporting them.

Stop crying you flippin' munich.

Oh get lost you idiot. You are so asking for a ban. :mad:

You're a ridiculous excuse for a Real Madrid and Spain fan, who lives in UAE, and has most likely never been to a Madrid game in your life and yet you have the audacity to come out and use terms like that. I don't know why, United aren't rivals with Madrid, maybe you enjoy the Munich Air Disaster because if it hadn't of happened Madrid definitely wouldn't be on the 9 European Cups that they are on.

Baiting other fans by using an Air disaster which killed 23 people, you've got as much class as your club.

Well said, Phil. The team that had their lives cut short in the Munich disaster had the potential to be the best team the world had ever seen and would certainly have reduced Real's European trophy haul.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

The second comment is a bit disrespectful to Madrid really. They might be bad but they don't deserve embarassments like him supporting them.

True enough.

Nah really most of there supporters are a joke!

With the racist chanting when they played England and when they don't even come out to the stadium in the last few games when the title has already been won

Yeah so supporters like these make Madrid look bad as a club

Well said, Phil. The team that had their lives cut short in the Munich disaster had the potential to be the best team the world had ever seen and would certainly have reduced Real's European trophy haul.

FFS, can you stop exaggerating everything that has anything to do with Manchester United? You've been doing it for weeks.

In that case I owe you guys an apology. Did not know by 'Munich' it meant the air disaster. Even in this part of the world, its used a lot though as a normal slang word to refer to United fans.

What did you think Munich meant? I don't see how that can be used as a nickname/Slang to Utd

Jesus christ, why did you think it would be used against United fans? :sarcasm

Way too many personal attacks and unacceptable statements in this thread and there's enough material to get several of you mod previewed or banned.
I will say this instead. It stops and it stops now. The personal attacks will cease and anyone I see in this thread from now on engaging the person and not the issue will find themselves in very hot water. I expect better of the members especially those who are currently staff or have been staff in the past.
Be warned. I will not tolerate any more of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread