English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a meaningless match lol.

No match against Arsenal is ever meaningless! :p

Anyway, that's more like it by the boys. 5-0 and there's no exaggeration in saying it could've been 7-0. And Owen gets his first goal - very nice finish.

Don't know what the hell happened at Burnley, but that performance was the reaction we needed. Nice, early season boost to the ol' goal difference too!

12 goals in 3 matches. 1 for any of our strikers which was Eduardo scoring the sixth against Everton. Gallas has three already lol. His past two goals are flukey as hell. You have to watch his goal against Portsmouth. :laugh

I'm willing to wager that Gallas has scored more goals than any other number 10 so far this season (barring Rooney) so that's probably why.

Well, Arsenal are certainly goal-happy right now. Reminds me of a few seasons ago, when they were clouting everyone 5-0 at the beginning of the season, but then it all fell away. It might have been the season when they were '49 not out' and then came to Old Trafford, where we put the skids under them and they were not the same for the rest of the season. :)

I'm in London atm and I had no idea what the score was in the Arsenal game but one of their fans was in a tube station cheering into a couple of Portsmouth fans' faces. :laugh It's been a while since I was somewhere were Premier League football is on a matchday.

Well, Arsenal are certainly goal-happy right now. Reminds me of a few seasons ago, when they were clouting everyone 5-0 at the beginning of the season, but then it all fell away. It might have been the season when they were '49 not out' and then came to Old Trafford, where we put the skids under them and they were not the same for the rest of the season. :)

We won the league at your ground. :) Obviously wasn't that season but still...

Will_NA added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Gallas chose No.10 when he came here.

why isn't the everton game being shown tonight i live in aus and have foxtel but they aren't showing it on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread