English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was always bound to happen. They'll no doubt never be able to play each other with both sets of fans watching again. That's the way it'll be dealt with by the FA, and I imagine fines for both clubs.

Play had to stop after West Ham's 2nd goal in extra time. They've got it in the bag now at 3-1 though.

The result's irrelavent anyway. Millwall's 'fans' will just try to win off the pitch instead.

There really is no point putting on that half an hour delay for Millwahhl fans coming out of the ground tonight, the West Aaaaaaam fans will still be there then, and it could be tasty. :D

If I was there, I'd button up my jacket and stay in the ground for a fair bit. It's at night too so you've got little chance seeing some muppet coming up to attack you.

Will_NA added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Anyone with any sort of common sense.:D

Not that it's good or anything, but more nights like tonight there might stop the over-sanitisation of football, which would be a good thing. It's ridiculous the way it is at the moment.

No idea how you could look at this episode in a positive light.

No idea how you could look at this episode in a positive light.
I said "Not that it's good or anything" before you start with any fake moral outrage. My point was that football is now too sanitised, eg the letter Boro sent out to their fans telling them to stop singing.:sarcasm

I said "Not that it's good or anything" before you start with any fake moral outrage. My point was that football is now too sanitised, eg the letter Boro sent out to their fans telling them to stop singing.:sarcasm

Huge difference between that and throwing bricks at pensioners. I guess what you're saying is clubs will take stuff like this into perspective but I doubt that will happen. All it will do is worsen the reputation of football fans. As far as I'm concerned, this will hurt West Aaaaaam's ticket receipts if it keeps happening. Luckily, Millwall are a butters team at the moment.

Bunch of girls, I bet they couldn't get this bastard mouse in my living room.

Huge difference between that and throwing bricks at pensioners. I guess what you're saying is clubs will take stuff like this into perspective but I doubt that will happen. All it will do is worsen the reputation of football fans. As far as I'm concerned, this will hurt West Aaaaaam's ticket receipts if it keeps happening. Luckily, Millwall are a butters team at the moment.
To be honest the reputation of football fans isn't great anyway, get treated like animals by police/stewards anyway. Also, it shows to those who are all for all-seater stadia that it isn't any safer.

Some of the stories appearing of tonight are ridiculous, eg:

"And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round. I brought my kids with me tonight and they've seen some violence that is indescribable.""

Why on earth did he bring his kids to an away game at West Ham, when that was obviously gonna happen.

I was looking forward to Phil Thompson explaining why Liverpool are in such a great position on Saturday as well. All the focus has shifted now.

Will_NA added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Why on earth did he bring his kids to an away game at West Ham, when that was obviously gonna happen.

That's what I was thinking. I would never bring children to a game like this if, for some reason, I decided it would be a good idea to meet some drunk twats not the least bit interested in the football.

I wouldn't be surprised if this █████ picked on the kids that went to the game alone.

You're name's Adam? WTF lol, I thought you were Indian.

Hands up who saw this coming as soon as the teams were paired together.
Indian? Maybe the national team and new avvie were a clue I'm not. I live in North London.

What they were singing towards Collison was well out of order, no surprise West Ham fans reacted like they did.

I'm guessing something about his dad dying (on Sunday) which is out of order. But then these same West Aaaam fans getting worked up over that would have been the ones singing "you should have died with your brother" to Defoe on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread