English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle Europe :facepalm. This squad espically if Taylor, Coloccini and Barton leave are likely to be in the relegation dogfight. I will salute them if they don't go straight down next season.

Not really. We have spent most the second half of the season without Barton and Taylor and been coping fine, we have a lot more depth now due to us getting some good players in who haven't broken the bank balance, plus we have a lot of youth in our team now. Yes, I would like it for those 3 to stay, but if they go, it's not the end of the world for Newcastle.

A useless 0-0 at Blackburn. Well, that's put the tin hat on a crappy week for me - not just with Utd either.

Well its all over I guess for United. Need Liverpool to win and Spurs to draw against Chelsea and United to win all four games with Arsenal drawing one atleast.

Each and every Portsmouth fan deserves this. Just more 15 minutes to resist. And once again lolspurs!

Berbatov should not get half of the money he is getting now. Had there been Rooney instead of him, Man u easily could have scored couple of goal at least. Chance for Arsenal to get something, at least second spot.

vaibhav mehta added 19 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

And they lost me ?20!!!

Ya and Pompy have converted my 30 bugs in to 184. Life is a fun sometime, isn't it!

Last edited:
Been a decent season for us anyway. 4 in a row is a big ask.

And we've been due a season like this with the success that's spoiled us recently.

That's been the problem with Utd. this season, when Rooney hasn't been there, it's been nothing.

And we passed up the chance to grab Villa as well, because we couldn't afford ?40m! Sell Berbatov and one other player and make up the rest, I'm sure that can be done! God damn the Glazers! :mad:

I saw an interview of Villa today on TV where he clearly said that he has absolutely no intention of leaving Valencia. Had they missed out on Champions League next season, he could have been forced to in order to help the club, but they have got third place sealed in La Liga.

I saw an interview of Villa today on TV where he clearly said that he has absolutely no intention of leaving Valencia. Had they missed out on Champions League next season, he could have been forced to in order to help the club, but they have got third place sealed in La Liga.
He's hardly gonna say that he wants to leave at the end of the season though is he, saw that with Ronaldo last year. He's 28, and will want to move on, would have done last summer if that move from Madrid hadn't broken down.

It's all irrelevant as far as United are concerned anyway cos we don't have a pot to piss in. Even if he did want to come, we won't be signing him.

Well it is look like, Arsenal have not finished yet. Robin Van Persie is back in the Arsenal squad for the North London derby at Tottenham. It is a bit premature to ask him to start the game but still good news. I know it is very harsh and I should have not posted this but ''now bendtner Arsenal do not need you so go to hell man''. :p
Just a joke please.

Spurs are looking very good at home right now - they could take points of Chelski. If we can win all our last games, starting with the game vs Manamecca City, we can still retain our title. Chelski could easily drop points at Spurs and Liverpool, whereas our last really tricky game is vs City. Plus, Chelski are due some decisions against them - to add to the four they've had against us this season, they should've had two penalties against them at Bolton. Had they been playing a better team than Bolton (such as Spurs or Liverpool), they would've lost yesterday. I liked how Drogba was going around at the end with a 'title won' expression on his face. Good. That's what we want - them to get complacent... :D

Edit: That Rose looks a damn good player!

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

He's hardly gonna say that he wants to leave at the end of the season though is he, saw that with Ronaldo last year. He's 28, and will want to move on, would have done last summer if that move from Madrid hadn't broken down.

It's all irrelevant as far as United are concerned anyway cos we don't have a pot to piss in. Even if he did want to come, we won't be signing him.

Indeed. Let's hope the Red Knights can launch a takeover this Summer, so we can be rid of this dead weight we call our owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread