English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Konchesky looks set to return to Fulham. More good news for Liverpool fans there I guess.

Paul Konchesky looks set to return to Fulham. More good news for Liverpool fans there I guess.

It definitely is , what a wasteful signing !!! next Robbie keane :p
And btw , Ryan Babel played his first game for Hoffenheim where he missed an absolute sitter that eventually cost them the game as they crashed out of the Deuschkar Pokal losing 1-0 :lol

"Major - and boy do I mean it - football exclusive coming up on guardian.co.uk sometime around 5.30."

From Ian Prior's twitter account (the sports editor for the guardian). Sounds exciting.

Benfica playing hardball with us over the purchase of David Luiz is getting annoying! On the other hand, I would also say that we perhaps have bad negotiators that seem to take ages to get a deal done! :mad

2v0ib6d.gif

If it's going to happen it better happen now or never so we can throw a bit more cash at Suarez or someone else

Haha its clearly given in that article that there doesn't exist a release clause , so no worries . But can't believe Torres would consider quitting Pool given his autobiography clearly states him saying that Kenny Dalglish was the person he adored the most and the one who was behind his signing for Pool back in 2007.

I highly doubt the deal will happen anyway. Right now, I'm more worry of why are we taking so long just to purchase David Luiz from Benfica! :mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread