English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interested to see if Rogers takes Leon Britton to Anfield with him.

He could do worse than take most of the Swansea midfield with him :p

@KBC - I fully agree. That is a nice away kit.

It's better than that shocking pink number you had a couple of seasons ago.

I like Gingham. Have a wardrobe feature quite a few rustic Gingham styled shirts.

I like United shirt I just seem to be in the minority.

The League Cup is going to be named as Capital One Cup.

Nice name though.:p

Tadaa!

scaled.php

Whoa it's only been like hours since he was hired as our boss, and he's already won as many trophies as David Moyes!

Bit boring tbh but much much better than that gingham dress Utd will be wearing.

Just about anything would be better than that! Good thing we don't play in light blue - could've ended up with something not too far off what a certain Judy Garland wore in a classic, well known film that featured a Yellow Brick Road. ;)

This season's shirt however was nice - and since I haven't yet bought it, I'll grab it when the price inevitably drops at the release of the new kit. :)

He doesn't want someone who actually likes the club, so that no money will be given to the manager and the club can continue being run as a business.

Usmanov should keep trying to increase his shares though. He seems an actual Arsenal fan, not just a businessman. He has been offered to try and a board member in another club but chose not to.

Considering he is far richer than Abramovich, him becoming majority shareholder would surely make us great again. We're just a good B rated club now. Possibly one of the best B rated clubs, with no real ambition to join the top A bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread