English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bad enough having one London side being run by a hideous mafioso.

Would've been great to see Arsenal become like Chelsea. That would drive the Spurs fans mad.:p

Oh 'Arry...

AuzGUm2CAAAoy-P.jpg:large

Just about anything would be better than that! Good thing we don't play in light blue - could've ended up with something not too far off what a certain Judy Garland wore in a classic, well known film that featured a Yellow Brick Road. ;)

This season's shirt however was nice - and since I haven't yet bought it, I'll grab it when the price inevitably drops at the release of the new kit. :)

Speaking of which, last season's shirt with printing is down to about ?30 at Sports Direct. The photo of the guys wearing the new kit makes me dislike it even more. Never in all my years of supporting Utd have I been so 100% sure that I wasn't going to buy the kit. One of the worst kits I have ever seen, even worse than that grey kit we had in the mid nineties - that's saying something!

I wish people would tell football clubs that coming up with 3 new kits every year is not acceptable by not always buying them :p

I wish people would tell football clubs that coming up with 3 new kits every year is not acceptable by not always buying them :p

I haven't actually bought a Utd shirt since this one:

0,0,236,2586,360,360,9b14182b.jpg

I might pick up one of this season's one cut price though. :)

Still Cant forget the last day of the season or last minute and its was pleasure to watch that manu faces after that goal :p:D

I haven't actually bought a Utd shirt since this one:

0,0,236,2586,360,360,9b14182b.jpg

I might pick up one of this season's one cut price though. :)

Didn't like that one at all really.

I felt the one from the year after that was nice, full red. The season where Ronaldo was showing his stuff.

Getting boring now,,!!

You are like vaginal thrush = irritating c_ _ _

Yeah, drop it now - it's done with. You're beginning to sound like a real baby - and judging by how our new midfield could be shaping up, I wouldn't get too cocky about next season. ;)

Getting boring now,,!!

You are like vaginal thrush = irritating c_ _ _

I know i can say many things but i dont want to i dont want to fight or arguing so stop it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread