English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AVB looks like the favourite to go to WHL.

Would be a good addition, and will obviously give them long term strength.

We'll beat you in the early season fixture this time:D.

Looks like Unless you win the other two you'll be in the relegation zone after a few games.

I don't know/care 'bout you beating us at Anfield this time around, but overall I'll be incredibly happy if we can manage 7 points off those 5 games.

AVB looks like the favourite to go to WHL.

Would be a good addition, and will obviously give them long term strength.

Yeah Levy seems to want that. He wants a Ferguson or Wenger who can put their own spin on things, and stay there for a long time trying to get it work and take Spurs to constant CL spots and possibly a title. Good strategy.

Makes Martinez look likely too.

----------

I don't know/care 'bout you beating us at Anfield this time around, but overall I'll be incredibly happy if we can manage 7 points off those 5 games.

Fair enough. Where do you think Liverpool will be at the end of the season?

Tbh I see you guys getting past Spurs to 5th. The problem really is not being able to attract top talent though, so even with money, I doubt you'll get past us. But it still could happen.

We have 4th all to ourselves.

Tricky little game to start us off - a trip to Everton. City have a nice cushy little number at home - just our luck.

'twasn't moaning or complaining - just a comment about the tricky first game we've got. :)

Everton are notorious slow starters. Arguably a blessing in disguise that you get them out of the way early. Certainly much better than us when we always seem to play them late into the season.

Everton are notorious slow starters. Arguably a blessing in disguise that you get them out of the way early. Certainly much better than us when we always seem to play them late into the season.

You have a good point there - maybe this is the best time to go to Goodison. :) We also get the visit to The Utd stadium out of the way early as well - the late season City game is at Old Trafford.

Bale signs 4 year contract. What does he know that we don't? I think this could mean AVB and some big signings coming in.

I did try and tell you all that Spurs are far bigger than Redknapp. Levy is Tottenham and the reasons behind our success. Some might say with the team we had last season and the backup players Redknapp didn't use added to the fact he mentally imploded both tactically and in the press, Harry actually potentially ruined what might have been an even better season.

Also, this doesn't mean he isn't leaving next summer. Just that we can command a fee when he does :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread