English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RDM has confirmed a Chelsea stay. A good start for maybe a dynasty, provided the chairman stays calm.:p

RDM has confirmed a Chelsea stay. A good start for maybe a dynasty, provided the chairman stays calm.:p

Don't matter what happens now, even if we finish 8th and win nothing next season RDM will always be the manager who won us the champions league.

He has legendary status with the fans and nothing will ever change that

HARRY REDKNAPP HAS LEFT TOTTENHAM!! :lol

----------

Don't matter what happens now, even if we finish 8th and win nothing next season RDM will always be the manager who won us the champions league.

He has legendary status with the fans and nothing will ever change that

Agree. And he deserves his chance at the job.

He may just start off a dynasty, he already had a good relationship with the fans during his playing days, and now he's also done it as a manager.

That could be the end of Tottenham. If they get Moyes, then I guess the new Everton is in making.:p

If they get Moyes I'd expect them to get top four it a title challenge. He's a much better manager tactically and in the transfer market. Always gets the best out of his team.

Would be a massive massive loss for Everton though.

I think Moyes and 'Arry are polar opposites in terms of how they set-up their sides.

'Arry is very pro-active and struggles to get his side to close out games, whereas Moyes is very reactive and often struggles in getting his side to take the initiative.

I think Spurs need someone who can meet halfway, like Lambert but that's out of the equation now.

I think they should appoint Capello ;)
Who doesn't want to grind out unattractive 1-0 wins? Alternately if they'd prefer unattractive 1-0 defeats they might be able to tempt Sam Allardyce...

I think they should appoint Capello ;)
Who doesn't want to grind out unattractive 1-0 wins? Alternately if they'd prefer unattractive 1-0 defeats they might be able to tempt Sam Allardyce...

A certain Spanish waiter or "queen" is available. :lol

Screw you Jason. :mad

---

Anyway - Found this in a football forum I'm a part off:

My top three dream Everton managers should Moyes head over to WHL.....

10_24409t.jpg

steve-mcclaren_796998c.jpg

steve-kean-007.jpg

:lol

Man City, Arsenal and Man Utd in our opening 3 HOME fixtures. Should be fascinating to say the least!

Opening five fixtures: WBA (A), Man City (H), Arsenal (H), Sunderland (A), Man Utd (H)

We'll beat you in the early season fixture this time:D.

Looks like Unless you win the other two you'll be in the relegation zone after a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread