English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so Dos Santos could have a future at Spurs ATM, a loan for 1-2 seasons could do him good, and maybe after that the Spurs could know what to do with him.

Don't think waiting's really the thing on his mind atm, after all, he did spend 3 years away from White Hart Lane playing for 3 different clubs in 3 different leagues.

Athletico Madrid would be perfect for him, I think.

Yeah. Atletico are building up some decent players.

Too bad for m vaughan who bet they'd be relegated:lol.

I guess that's what happens when you make a bet before you even see whether the team makes some good signings.

He got more playing time at Camp Nou than he did at White Hart Lane, that's ridiculous.

Dos Santos was certainly good enough to play for Spurs, too bad he never got more chances.

That lobbed goal he scored for Mexico vs USA in the 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Final was the stuff of beauty.

In a Mexico shirt, the quartet he plays with of himself/Hernandez/Guadardo/Barrera is really talented.

Only 'Arry would attempt to play Bale in a free role, when he has the talent of Giovani to utilise there instead.

Dos Santos was certainly good enough to play for Spurs, too bad he never got more chances.

That lobbed goal he scored for Mexico vs USA in the 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Final was the stuff of beauty.

In a Mexico shirt, the quartet he plays with of himself/Hernandez/Guadardo/Barrera is really talented.

He's still got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely, no denying that.

----------

Btw, who's that keeper?

Rafael, plays in Serie B. An unknown really. It's Brazil's Olympic squad. It's an otherwise amazing team. Oscar a hidden gem. Should be available fairly cheap with all the attention on Lucas Moura and Ganso for Liga do Brasil midfielders.

That Rafael keeper had a blinder in the recent friendly against the USA.

Don't get me wrong but he can actually do well at Man utd, :p

If Macheda goes out and Anderson might buckle again there's no reason why he would not fit in. He could be a potential replacement for giggs and can do well as a supporting striker.

Rafael, plays in Serie B. An unknown really. It's Brazil's Olympic squad. It's an otherwise amazing team. Oscar a hidden gem. Should be available fairly cheap with all the attention on Lucas Moura and Ganso for Liga do Brasil midfielders.

Oh, a young squad then, will try to follow them during the Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread