English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not the worst way to spend fifteen minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not the worst way to spend fifteen minutes.

Haha I saw that. Was on CWDComps' activity.

Awesome goals, every single one of them. If an award called "Best Longshot of the Season" existed, he'd surely have it every season.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Fletcher's had it as a player. If Sir Alex is talking about giving him a different role at the club, things can't look too clever. :( The need for a strong ball winner is greater than ever if that is the case!

Lee, I always took you for an unbiased supporter, but you just proved me wrong.

1. Video proof, 2. Accepting that he called Anton a "f**king black c*nt", 3. Saying it was merely an act of sarcasm, and he gets away with it?! RIDICULOUS!

Lee, I always took you for an unbiased supporter, but you just proved me wrong.

1. Video proof, 2. Accepting that he called Anton a "f**king black c*nt", 3. Saying it was merely an act of sarcasm, and he gets away with it?! RIDICULOUS!

No he said he repeated what he believed Anton had said to him.

And it's not being biased I actually believe he did not say anything racist,

I can't see the then England captain doing that, I know JT is a tit and I actually don't like him as a person but racially abusing someone in front of thousands live and millions watching on tv is a bit to much to believe

but racially abusing someone in front of thousands live and millions watching on tv is a bit to much to believe

You seem to forget the most important point - there was video proof in Terry's case, using the exact words as I'd mentioned above in my previous post. If that isn't racist, I don't know what is.

The words aren't racist as such depending on the context. Which is what the defence argued.

Yeah but he said he was just repeating what was said to him

And today it was proven he was right.

He never denied he said it, the point was how he said it.

Justice :clap

Hidden gem perhaps? Maybe his poor crossing was due to nerves and in reality his dribbling makes him an alternative to Lucas Moura.

In all likeliness, it is most likely because he cannot be sold. We have guys like Squillaci, Chamakh and Bendtner on pre-season with us. Sometimes it's difficult to even give away players (Bastia were interested in Squillaci for free but pulled out). No harm in taking him on pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread