Expert Cop Mafia 1 - Endgame Town win

Code:
Assuming User as scum -

Abhas -> Insane/Naive (User as town)
Haari -> Paranoid/Insane (Adi as mafia)
Smurf -> Sane/Naive (Abhas as town)
Aditya -> Paranoid/Insane (Smurf as mafia)

I didn't put it there as I know I am town. Here it is anyways. Also, now one more point. As we already know, Abhas is town. I know I am. So, that leaves 3 people. Haari, Aditya and Smurf. Why not have a shot in the dark? I'm inclined to believe Haari is town as well. So, it comes down to Smurf and Aditya...

----------

Too late, I guess.

Sorry, I kind assumed you didn't want to lynch as lynching wrong deprives you of one night phase and one set of results.
However if you feel that you're going to be night killed I can see that you might want to risk a lynch.

I'll allow the lynch if you can get enough support.

----------

Edit: I've actually received some night roles so I'm not going to allow it.
Sorry.

Yeah, I do believe I am going to be killed this night. But, I have done enough for the remaining to take the mafia out. Having said that, I'd want to lynch someone. And, I'd be going for Aditya for some reason. I'll wait to see if any of the others agree with me.

----------

Edit: I've actually received some night roles so I'm not going to allow it.
Sorry.
Alright, I guess it is fair enough.

Quick game's a good game!
In the night Wyatt Earp - Cop - Town Aligned was gunned down.
Abhas is dead...

It's now day 2.

That's bad, Abhas could have been so helpful for us but the good thing is, User and Haari are the ones who have been getting some good discussion going. So far, it's been Smurf who has looked suspicious to me.

I investigated User last night and got town aligned.

----------

My last night result does clear (at least for me) that I'm not the paranoid cop.

I think that was sort of expected. I investigated Aditya last night and got mafia aligned. Which rules me out as naive. That leaves only one option - real.

Lynch: Aditya

Which would make Abbas naive, User and Haari paranoid/insane, and Aditya mafia.

Oh look, who is so quick in lynching. Unless User got mafia aligned again as result of his investigation (which makes him paranoid cop) I don't see how you are not a mafia.

It's logic, Aditya. I investigated Ab'H'as (:thumbs) yesterday and got the correct result. That would mean either I'm real, or naive. Today I investigated you and got mafia. That leaves out the option of me being naive. Only one result left - real. Which would mean you are mafia, Haari is paranoid, User is insane, and Abhas is naive.

That's why I lynched. If I got you as town, things would have been another story.

There's the possibility, as others see it, that I'm mafia. In which case, we can no lynch again today and see what we get tomorrow. But that's only giving Aditya more chance to win the game.

Users who are viewing this thread