Feb 27 - India v England

Can't really see India losing this one . Interesting part though is what Yuvraj Singh is upto in this encounter . Surely not the good old memories against England again please ... :p

Odds pretty good for India, I'd expect them to be way more favored.

Expecting this to be an easy win for India. The odds are quite generous tbh. :)

India should wallop England here. Only thing that can save them is a KP 150.00 but considering Indian batting, even a score of 350.00 in chaseable.

Is there any chance of England picking Ajmal Shahzad? That guy is perfectly suited to subcontinent conditions unlike Jimmy.

I don't see England picking Ajmal Shahzad. Broad and Bresnan have been bowling well. Anderson hasn't been at his best from the past few matches but I don't think he will be dropped in the next match against England.

We didnt take Bangladesh lightly, so there's no way we should take England lightly (I guess England must be disappointed with that too close a win against Netherlands). Time for Sachin to fire.

I think if Shahzad was too play (which he really must) it'll be more likely he comes in for either Bresnan or one of Colly/Bopara.

We have to consider the 2nd spinner as well.

Know that India will win this one. But, still will support England. Will be wearing my support kit and see the whole match.

Time for the bowlers to fire. Get in Ashish Nehra in there. Need a good outing with the ball here.

Users who are viewing this thread