Online Cricket Games Owned
Bring Nehra back next game.

Trust me.

Seriously ???

uycj.jpg

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
All India need is 1 wicket soon, it can turn around. RRR is still above 6 so not lost yet and they still have over 100 to chase its a lot of runs.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Piss poor crowd. When we are being taken to the cleaners, people from the crowd still jump wild in excitement whenever the camera pans on them. So so irritating to see for fans like us who are so livid with the current situation of the match. Appearing on TV is more important than India losing a WC match?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Fcuking Indian bowlers ! Those idiots cannot even bowl properly.

Go India lose this match. Hope a few effigies are burnt tonight. :mad

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
fearsome tweak YEAH! india deserve every bit to lose this match and england deserve every bit to win it.

i ████ you not! i've seen minnow teams put up a much better performance and fightback.

Damn! even Namibia tried their best (remember the leverock dive??) after being hit for over 400.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Agarkar would have been a better bowler in these conditions- At least he picks up wickets.

STLIndian

Club Cricketer
cricket YEAH! india deserve every bit to lose this match and england deserve every bit to win it.

i ████ you not! i've seen minnow teams put up a much better performance and fightback.

Damn! even Namibia tried their best (remember the leverock dive??) after being hit for over 400.

Hahaha

Brook

Club Captain
cricket YEAH! india deserve every bit to lose this match and england deserve every bit to win it.

That was Bermuda... Anyway so much rage in this thread :P

Users who are viewing this thread