Feb 27 - India v England

Gurjot95

National Board President
Well England doesn't need to be sad because Powerplay cost them and doesn't need to be happy also for the last 2 overs because nothing affect the result.

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dipak said:
England should have won that.

Yeah, I can't believe they ceded ground to India after being in such a comfortable position after 40 overs. Superb display of resilience by their batsmen after a poor day with the ball.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Well England doesn't need to be sad because Powerplay cost them and doesn't need to be happy also for the last 2 overs because nothing affect the result.

Now I'm all settled down again, I'm gutted that England didn't win that - as I said before, only England could throw away such a strong position. :facepalm

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
What an incredible game, I'd say that was the deserved result, one of the best ODI/World Cup games ever. After India batted they were favourites, until 40 overs of England's innings England were heading home, Zaheer swung it back to India, then even after blows from Bresnan and Swann in penultimate over, still seemed out of reach, but Shahzad six off his first ball swung it back to be a tie. Just incredible.

Amazing result amazing game, swung back and forth so much late drama.

PS: Maybe England should be made winners on wickets remaining :P

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Please take that crap somewhere else. And stop avoiding the swear filter with intentionally misspelled words.

Alright, I'll stay away from it, but is still does not add up. And with two matches in a row like that for India, a lot would raise the same question.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What an incredible game, I'd say that was the deserved result, one of the best ODI/World Cup games ever. After India batted they were favourites, until 40 overs of England's innings England were heading home, Zaheer swung it back to India, then even after blows from Bresnan and Swann in penultimate over, still seemed out of reach, but Shahzad six off his first ball swung it back to be a tie. Just incredible.

I think they should have rule out, England still had 2 wickets left

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A great game of cricket. At a time, it seemed that England will easily win the match but then some wickets fall and the Indian team was back in the match. Great game of cricket in the end.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman

That's what I was getting at before - since England had two wickets left, does it give us a slight advantage in the table?

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Who knows Munaf would have panicked an left the ball or mishit the stumps. They should have tried for the second run

Users who are viewing this thread