FM Studios? |

I Can Help You.
PS:I Can Help You Only if you Send me Stadium Files as i Dont have the Game with me.

Ok i will send you the stadiums and all the thing that are to be imported.Btw thanks buddy good to see a guys like you came one step ahead to help me. :yes

I will make the roster no need of Harish or Farish

No leave now you were the first roster maker than you vanished and now we don't have more than 15 days time.I want to release this patch before 15th April 2012.I don't think you will be able to complete the roster within that time.

:wave awesome one guys!!!! ur this process of making this patch is gonna make cricket 2005 revolutionary!! like never before
cheers to all of u!! just waiting for 15th april now! :cheers :yes

@sharry can you please PM the stadiums,faces,and player&umpire (O model) Please mate :)

yeah its not that easy atm if you read my message i sent you , but if we release on the 15th , i will make sure all the bats are complete , i keep my word :yes

yeah its not that easy atm if you read my message i sent you , but if we release on the 15th , i will make sure all the bats are complete , i keep my word :yes

Yeah bnuddy i read your PM and sad to here but don't worry we won't release the patch before 20th as some work still left to be completed.

P.S:All the stadiums are completed.Thanks to Amar_SGF For assigning Enlish stadium adboard.Just now Logos and roster is left.I have also made some latest International kits.Will start previewing all my stuff from tomorrow. :thumbs

BTW one thing, you should not be replacing Namibia, Canada and other USA team as they really are top teams coming up. You should be looking to replace WORLD XI or something

what if replace namibia to afghanistan because you hear alot from afghanistan team more then namibia and they are playeng icc t20 world cup 2012

Well you are right that we should not ignore those upcoming top teams but you see we had 7 minor teams in which we only had 4 free slots so i decide to include the top 4 team out of those 7 & in my opinion Afghanistan,Scotland,Netherland,Ireland are better than USA,Canada & Namibia.BUT

as its not only my patch we all are excited and desperately need to play Updated Cricket 2005 so you guys can tell me what 4 teams you wanna see in the patch as roster is not fully completed so we can make changes to it.

Well I would love to Afghanistan,Canada,Ireland,Namibia,Scotland in the game

Users who are viewing this thread