FM Studios? |

Jmbrown415

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
well make all the english and aussie sorta bats ie gm,gn,kooks,puma,adidas all 2012 but very indian and sri lankan bat unaware soo may need links to there bats like as in cricket site links :cheers

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I am very happy to see Cricket 2005 being rejuvenated. I still feel that to this day, this is the best Cricket game i have played, and thus still have it installed on my PC, and play it on a regular basis.

Keep up the great works guys. :clap

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Jmbrown415

Club Captain
hmm well all the bats i have done so far are ok with zaxs batpack 150 sooo up to everyone else ive tested it with 2012 ahads kits and its great im also using the megapatch v1 with gameplay also very good , really all that needs to be done is the roster any updates on that?

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
hmm well all the bats i have done so far are ok with zaxs batpack 150 sooo up to everyone else ive tested it with 2012 ahads kits and its great im also using the megapatch v1 with gameplay also very good , really all that needs to be done is the roster any updates on that?

Don't know right know.I will tomorrow ask the roster maker about his work progres then will post the patch progress.

siddheshrao

School Cricketer
when iz the patch releasing...?? guys?? :wave ne rough idea??! the progress is awesme.... cheers to u all :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread