Group B thread (England, Paraguay, Trinidad and Tobago, Sweden)

i believe Gerrard would play better not as captain and so would Beckham.Personally i thin kTerry excells as captain.So my choice of captain would be Terry as i think without the captains armband Beckham will perform better.

Yup, i think he has additional pressure with the captaincy and will perform better without it...still performed excellently against Hungary providing 2 assists...England can win this group esily if they perform to their potentiol...

BTW I did'nt know there is a country called 'Tobago', lol and they playing WC.

7th June the big date for all England fans Rooney's last scan before the tournament starts.

An entire nation crosses it's fingers in hope

Defoe has travelled with the squad, yet to be added to the 23 though.

SA_import_24 said:
Anyway we don't need Rooney now...................... We've got Peter Crouch

If Owen and Crouch bond well then we won't need Rooney if we play Poland - keep him on the bench but don't risk him.

Hey I would Laugh My ass of if England do that Robot dance in CW, :D.

Sven said he'd do it if England won the World Cup - now wouldn't that be funny :D

lol, I must take my camera out then :D.

treva said:
i believe Gerrard would play better not as captain and so would Beckham.Personally i thin kTerry excells as captain.So my choice of captain would be Terry as i think without the captains armband Beckham will perform better.
I agree with you there.Terry has great composure and resilliance,he'd be a great captain! :happy

hondeyho said:
Sven said he'd do it if England won the World Cup - now wouldn't that be funny :D
If England won the world cup......it would be funny :D JOKE:D

Anyways I am sure if anything like this continues the World Robot Association or something similar should protest.

Users who are viewing this thread