IC10 playtest @ Codemasters - 4 June

Did you see any diving animation yourself? I assume if the diving animation is in the game, it wouldn't be just at the boundaries but also in the circle as fielders in the circle would try to dive and stop the ball.

I can't recall, I might have done, but again, not looking for it specifically. Andy said it was in though.

Animations - Well I remember thinking Luke Wright's felt really realistic, but that might have been a coincidence. It's not particularly an area I'm interested in so wasn't looking for it in the short time we had with it.

From what I played today at Old Trafford (I started a test to try out Power Stick) I can say it works well in tests, finding the gaps for ones and twos made it feel like proper cricket (especially as I was watching some). The bowlers were using the Akhtar action but it doesn't bother me. And they have Flintoff in the test squad.

From what I played today at Old Trafford (I started a test to try out Power Stick) I can say it works well in tests, finding the gaps for ones and twos made it feel like proper cricket (especially as I was watching some). The bowlers were using the Akhtar action but it doesn't bother me. And they have Flintoff in the test squad.

Oh well, if it is not a hindrance then I won't mind it either. Does the Old Trafford stadium (in the game) have the new building named "The Point"?

So they still have flintoff in.
God is it so hard to get updated players.
If they do release it for ashes in aus, then
can we have the same players playing in
the ashes this time.:yes

Did you also go for play test?

The 18th is sounding great guys.
If i order my copy from the uk soon,
Do you think it will get to aus by the 18th.
If the aus version has some tweaks and updated
players, i will buy it again here.
Also codemasters, if you are working on ic2010 for 4
more months before the ashes please do practice nets in again.
Also full stats, if they do that plus tweaks and bug fixes.
Would you guys buy it again, if they release it again for xmas at
a good price in the uk.

Can someone please write a proper playtest review? I am eager to read one. Please guys.

Hey everyone, great work on the play test guys?

As England and Austrailia players aren't editable, do the stats feel more realistic this year? I remember last time Freddie was a better fielder than Colly and KP was very overated whilst others were really underated.

Also when in Action cam do the bowling speeds feel realistic?

Users who are viewing this thread