IC10 playtest @ Codemasters - 4 June

who will be giving PC 2 more reviews next week ;)

Graham, it's in the first para of the link I posted, here i copied that part from the article:

"Myself (Mattw) and Dean (aus5892) will be going along to developer Trickstar Games later in the week for a further preview, and will be able to try and answer some of the remaining issues/questions from the initial test in the UK"

I'd really like to know precisely what the stats tracking consists of in the game. Are they just for single games or do they carry through a series?

I know this game wont have a ingame Ranking but the next WC game should have a ingame ranking system similar to ICC which changes by simulating games in background according to the FTP. This would also include results from player vs cpu and player vs player matches too..

On Topic:

Game looks pretty solid atm. The ActionCam and the powerstick sound awesome. If implemented correctly then we can finally play those match saving knocks consisting of just nudges and dabs...:yes

Mattz and dean[aus5892], when will you 2 guys put your reviews online.
What day are you going to codemasters.
Also srk121, he wants to know how much you can sim in ic2010.
1,5,10 overs. But if the bowling is fun then i will try
not to sim as much as ashes.:)

Mattz and dean[aus5892], when will you 2 guys put your reviews online.
What day are you going to codemasters.
Also srk121, he wants to know how much you can sim in ic2010.
1,5,10 overs. But if the bowling is fun then i will try
not to sim as much as ashes.:)
I'm posting this from inside the Trickstar studios. I will try to post something tonight, but I'll be writing a full preview and also posting up a very exciting exclusive, probably tomorrow

Sounds interesting Matt.

Can anyone confirm whether or not they have ditched the bowling cursor turning from green to yellow when you are bowling in a good spot.

I didn't like this feature in AC09 and hope they have decided to let the player decide what a good ball is.

anyone know if they said anything about connection issues? It was very annoying with AC09 and part of the reason why I stopped playing. Could not connect with half of my friends.

I'm posting this from inside the Trickstar studios. I will try to post something tonight, but I'll be writing a full preview and also posting up a very exciting exclusive, probably tomorrow

Don't waste time posting on PC at Trickstar... use it to play-test the game some more :D

Sorry mate i can't understand your question. Please word it correctly thanks.

my question is like when you are playing a test match in ac09 and if you are bowling but dont want to ball so i sim the innings and it has 2 options sim 1 or sim whole innings.
so whats the point of sim 1 over ??

need a change in this

like simulate 10, 25, or 50 overs

Yea I agree, I always like simming to the new ball after 30 overs :)

Sounds great. Can you ask them when the
aus release will be, plus if there is any improvements.
4 months later, i hope so.ps very exciting exclusive,
cool i hope codemasters has something in the game
we don't know.:yes

According to IGN Australian release date is in October before ashes

Users who are viewing this thread