IC10 playtest @ Codemasters - 4 June

The review is seems very good! But how about the audio part of the game sureshot?
Were the sounds and commentary good? I asked this before but did not get answered, so posting again...

Can you reveal some of the new teams players in which you noticed.

The review is seems very good! But how about the audio part of the game sureshot?
Were the sounds and commentary good? I asked this before but did not get answered, so posting again...

Sounds were good, commentary, got a bit repititive, but then welcome to game commentary. No biggie, it's more expansive than AC'09, for sure.

I didn't look through the new teams squads. Some of the unofficial names were brilliant, Scotch Stylist for a start.

The IPL type teams were an amalgamation of players from all the international teams iirc. Team names like Warriors, etc. I didn't look who was in them.

Glad to hear that we will be getting 2 more reviews by next weekend :)[/QUOTE]

from who ????:hpraise

Thanks for your impressions guys!

Quickie: Did you notice any more clean bowled wickets or were you able to take more wickets via clean bowls
straight down the wickets?

Very rare (and hard) in AC09.

Gracie!

Do you know if you can do like a tour match, so you could do india to tour in england, and you can select the amount of test matches and odi/T20 matches?
or would you have to do it in play now?

Not by me but by someone connected with this site. Sorry I don't know what the extent of his NDA is so I'm not going to play guessing games.

Thank god, Im sure he will do a fantastic job, at the very least, not having Broad and Anderson bowling 60mph.

Also thanks for the reviews guys, I am glad I have already pre-ordered.

As for the guy who said "i dont care about the bowlers leg hitting the stumps"

well the game freezes right after, so not sure how you think it does not affect the game.

Sureshot, after you played the game for some time.
Did they ask you if you did not like something small to
fix fast. Did you play a near final build.
Also when bowling, a small problem i had with catches.
With the 3 colours, i had a lot of drops of the orange.
They said 50% but i think it was more like 15%.
I hope thats fixed.

Sureshot can tell us about test matches , like you play in india when picking them for a home series , or anything you can remember cheers graham

Users who are viewing this thread