IC10 playtest @ Codemasters - 4 June

Will there be a group of x-box players from this site putting their names up for a game?
I prefure to play against somone i know isnt going to quit.
I cant stick T20 and a test would take to long(since once again theres no save option) . But im up for some 50 over games online once ive sussed the new controlls. :D

Will there be a group of x-box players from this site putting their names up for a game?
I prefure to play against somone i know isnt going to quit.
I cant stick T20 and a test would take to long(since once again theres no save option) . But im up for some 50 over games online once ive sussed the new controlls. :D

I'll also be eager to play on XBOX Live. Now I am just waiting for June 18.
Add me up on XBOX Live, Gamertag - painintheeye

sureshot, i know everyone is asking you lots of
questions. So i will try to ask different ones.
So is there things you did not like.
Any bugs or dumb ai fields.
How was your runrate in test matches, did you get any
lb of the leg glance. did you hit a 6 on hard at all, and last
thing did the ai bowl lots of no balls to you in a test match.:)

Unsure which version to get this on, PS3 or Xbox 360? A little help people?

Rlfan82 & Sureshot, thanks for the reviews, hopefully the new cam and other improvements etc will make this a game I want to buy. Like some of the other have said I will wait until there has been some more play from the PC members before parting with my money.
Hope the other 2 lads are okay.

I have both consoles to mate.
So i will get it on ps3, reason is
i don't want to see the 3 red rings again.
I play cricket games more than any other games.
With fps second. But if you have lots of friends
that have xbox 360 then its a hard one.

sureshot, i know everyone is asking you lots of
questions. So i will try to ask different ones.
So is there things you did not like.
Any bugs or dumb ai fields.
How was your runrate in test matches, did you get any
lb of the leg glance. did you hit a 6 on hard at all, and last
thing did the ai bowl lots of no balls to you in a test match.:)

I was going at about 2.5 in the 10 or so overs I did of a test, with the HUD off, you don't risk it. I did and lost three wickets. Ah, I so want to play it again, with the HUD off, it's erm, cricket.

Slowness of the fielders was annoying at times, but it isn't always slow and when you are batting, running is just so intense (no really, running between the wickets is intense.) that you don't notice it when batting. It's nothing major, a bit irksome though.

No leg glances, but a really small sample. No sixes on hard, but that was only in the test match. As said before, no no-balls from the AI, that problem has been resurrected.

The AI fields felt right for the situations I was in.

Unsure which version to get this on, PS3 or Xbox 360? A little help people?

Get it on PS3. You'll thank me later

PS3 community on this forum is pretty awesome and we organised so many tournaments. Can't remember any on X360. Plus PS3 online is free :)

I've got a Gold Membership on the Xbox so price for playing isn't an issue.

do the fielder dive for balls on the boundry, that made me so mad cause they'd give up on balls they could get in AC09, and hows bumble on the comentry ?

Yes, I remember Andy saying that the diving animation didn't exist last year, which caused the "giving up" you often saw. It is in this year.

After reading your thoughts on the game after playing, and recently downloading asked demo again, and wanting to play a cricket game, i will know get this game.
And it comes out same day as Sussex vs Hampshire T20 :D

Yes, I remember Andy saying that the diving animation didn't exist last year, which caused the "giving up" you often saw. It is in this year.

Did you see any diving animation yourself? I assume if the diving animation is in the game, it wouldn't be just at the boundaries but also in the circle as fielders in the circle would try to dive and stop the ball.

Well your reviews seriously excite me! Thanks for putting the time and effort in lads to go check it out!

Fingers crossed this cricket franchise appears and sounds like it really is going in the right direction! role on release date!!

How were the animations? (particular bowling). Are there other bowling animations other than that slingy Shoaib Akhtar action? If not, was it a hinderence to the gameplay or feel to the game?

Users who are viewing this thread