Icc 2008

I think the over rate of ICC 06 is nifty, getting through 100 - 110 overs per day. More than any test you'll see nowadays!

Did they fix that in ICC3?

If not, they have to.

How amazing would IPL be?

Unlikely, yet amazing.

Since the game was first made the changes have been minimal...the 3D graphics had to come at some point due to the demand for high quality graphics in games these days.

That said i did prefer the old graphics.

Wish list for ICC 2008

Fielder rating ( i dont think there is anything to do with the quality of fielders in the current game)

Wicketkeeper rating.

Chinamen!

More played and misses. More edges.

Ability to tell the bowler which way to swing/cut/spin the ball.

Slog mode (20 to win off the last over and they play defensives at the moment :|)

Play as counties/states in other countries.

Ability to get rid of oversees players in the first year.

People who are retired for international cricket, should not be able to play.

More player stats/ability ratings. like football managment games where there are about 20 different stats for each player.

IPL would be nice.

Improved OD in general...i find it impossible to score about 5 per over.

You should be able to choose what bowlers like symonds and tendulkar bowl ( eg med. pace, offspin, legspin)

thats all i can think of at the moment...but im sure ill think of more as im playing ICC£

well i wanna see the pics before i comment it to see how is it the graphics and wanna see the gameplay

27th June in the UK, it looks like it will come out then also!

I remember when they brought ICC 3 out last year and it was the same situation!

From play.com

Special Features

* Complete player database (over 3000 players) containing every player currently playing first class or List-A limited overs cricket from around the world.
* Comprehensive domestic and international fixtures for 2008 and all future scheduled fixtures.
* Accurate and up to date rules reflecting the latest regulations.
* More game play options with new coaching and player development attributes.
* New youth player options, develop and select youth players in your first team squad.
* New and improved match screen, including an all-new integrated ball-tracker and statistics window.
* Improved 3D game highlights with an extensive range of new diving and slip catch animations.
* Re-balanced game engine with accurate match simulation.
* Optimised game engine speeds up game play.
* Improved new player generation keeps the game realistic for over 100 years.
* Track your bowler's performance with realistic ball dynamics accurately simulating bowling speeds, spin and swing.
* Full range of over 60 classic strokes and aggressive slogs covering classic shots such as
* defence, sweeps, drives, cuts, hooks and more.
* Challenge players from all over the world using your own team and score rating points in our online league.
* Play against a friend with your choice of teams in a test or one-day series.
* Includes tips and advice for novices and managers of all levels.
* Real-time updates as play progresses.
* Commentary from Test Match Special's Jonathan "Aggers" Agnew.
* Captain both the county team and international team of your choice from the start of the game.
* Go straight into a one off match with two international teams in either Twenty20 or a One Day International (ODI) match.
* Create a Test or One Day series of your choice with any two international teams.
* Replay the 2007 World Cup tournament in the West Indies.
* Play against a friend or challenge 1000's of teams online for ultimate cricketing glory.

The improvements sound good. But you gotta love their business model of slightly tweaking the same game and reselling it every year at full price. the who

i dought the enhancements are that diffrent from the previous game

player786 added 12 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

by the way look at monty

5478913x.jpg

They sell it on paper decently though ;)

I reckon the next ICC game I'd get is number 6, if they even get that far...

Users who are viewing this thread