ICC Under -19 World Cup in New Zealand

65/4 and won the game with 5 wickets? damn! Now Bangladesh is 1 step closer to the exit door.

Pakistan would have to lose by quite a margin, to be knocked out. Don't see them losing though. I've been impressed with their Captain, as well as that Opener who scored the century in the match against WI. Talented bunch of kids. And then there's Usman Qadir as well. Will be tough for Bangladesh.

Bit too much hype on Mitch and sadly hasn't delivered so far. Interesting that we keep changing the side, Maddison dropped for this game. Keath again in the runs, I hope we keep him over AFL. And Floros now in the runs. 3/197, should be a decent total.

not sure what bangladesh need to get pakistan out for, I think it might be in the 210 region if pakistan bat out their overs.

bangladesh probably going out, if they win here by anything though it will be because they couldn't take 2 runs off 4 balls.

With 2 wickets in hand, 1 having faced 100 balls

250 is a decent total. but if they really wanted to stay, they shoulda come up with a blast and score over 275. They couldnt do that. So they will be under pressure.

SA have got off to a flyer, Richardson hasn't bowled which is a bit strange. Hazelwood has been smacked around in his 3 overs.

There we go, Richardson on and a wicket falls. Wish I could get coverage to see what pace hes getting. Need a few more break throughs as SA are still flying.

Pakistan need 110 in 78 balls - it seems they've left alot to do with little left in the tank, although they do have 8 wickets in hand.

What the hell?

Hahahahaha I can't believe we won that game. 20 off the last over, and we win it with a ball to spare.

Unbelievable. Pakistan scored 36 runs in the last 1.5 overs =/

Last edited:
ok how much did the Paks need from last over? why give the ball to some 1 who was going over 11 runs per over?

200 after 47 overs and they scored 51 runs from the last 3 overs? why wasnt Babu guy bowling?

all that work waste, b/c 1 stupid bowling change...

Well that's two from two for Bangladesh u19, then. The skills were good enough to top their group, but they simply lacked the fortitude to win.

ok how much did the Paks need from last over? why give the ball to some 1 who was going over 11 runs per over?

200 after 47 overs and they scored 51 runs from the last 3 overs? why wasnt Babu guy bowling?

all that work waste, b/c 1 stupid bowling change...
Yes! A Bangladeshi fan.

HA HA HA HA HA HA you let 36 runs in 1.5 overs go!

:p (I'm kidding, don't kill me for this)

This is absoutely ridiculous. Honestly, you just gotta bowl a few slower balls, and you're home. No idea what this bowler was thinking.

Last edited:
He only bowled 3 overs, was going for 7+/over, and the skipper gave the ball to him to bowl the last over when his strike bowler had 2 overs left.

Wonder why he did that? May be he his strike bowler 1 went for runs so he went with a spinner?

Users who are viewing this thread