ICC Under -19 World Cup in New Zealand

The umpiring standard is abysmal.

Too many wides from NZ. Too many gifts. Wheeler has nice shape and being a left armer it's good. The other 3 have good pace. Just need better control.

Bevan Small really ripping them down now, getting up to the 87-88mph range.

New Zealand are going pretty well so far, 0-56 of 10 overs. You can tell Harry Boam's played first-class cricket before, he looks very solid. Wouldn't mind seeing a wicket fall though :p Kind of want to see Neesham bat.

Why isn't Kane Williamson playing for us???
He's still 19, which is the same age as half our team...

Why isn't Kane Williamson playing for us???
He's still 19, which is the same age as half our team...

There will be a cut off date. He's probably on the wrong side of it whilst other U19's aren't.

NZ game going as expected, Latham and Boam both looked good from what I saw. I see they lost 2 wickets after I switched off.

PNG have WI 4 down, now that would be an upset.

Commentators were saying 180 would have been handy, looking at how NZ have just lost 3 quick wickets, they look to be spot on.

damn it needed Brathwaite to stay till the end. Dont want to be taking any chances.

The middle order collapses are a bit worrying. Dont know why Creary isn't playing, must have picked up a injury or something.

Good win in the end, great innings by Brathwaite and Dowrich. The way they batted it showed that the pitch wasn't really that hard to bat on.

Users who are viewing this thread