ICC Under -19 World Cup in New Zealand

this is quite good, even though I can't see it, if I recall, WI took 10 off the last 2 overs.

when do you gamble and go for the big shot?

was that a wide? just in case you needed a reminder it was U19 cricket, boundary. this guys nervous, the oppertunity is now.

Last edited:
Gordon bowls a wide, and then gives up a 4. What a disaster.

Dare added 4 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

7 of 6, just about over unless Holder can pull of something.

ahahaha this is what I did for like a year when I got into cricket before I started finding streams and stuff for matches.

West Indies win by 1 run. What a match this must have been, this keeps the team in the tournament, now it will be up to Bangladesh to beat Pakistan and the West Indies will have to destroy PNG.

Dissappointed there isn't more of the tournament being showed here. The only matches I believe we are getting are the finals

I bet they tried that thing australia did against pakistan and ran a left ball. not really thinking that fully professional cricketers bowl much faster and the WK stands about 8 feet further back.

maybe. but that was bangla's to lose, how do you get bowled trying to nudge a single when you've face over 50 balls? me thinks he went for the big heave.

Yea same probably backed away or tried something innovative and ended up getting bowled.

Bangladesh always look "super" until the real matches start. They chock when the main event starts. oh well. that was a good game nevertheless. i couldnt even stare at the score card stinky :p too nerve racking

MacLovin added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Yea same probably backed away or tried something innovative and ended up getting bowled.

ya thats probably what happened

even the last guy shoulda got that 1 run. he pulled a Allan Donald 99 :p

yea with 2 of 3 needed I don't understand how he wasn't ready to run and dive to get that run. Great match.

Ouch worst type of choke and in a big tournament too. Good win for WI, they aren't usually known for their u19 teams but you would say they have taken out the 3rd favorites.

Tendai Chitara looks like a good prospect for Zimbabwe. He's athletic, tall and looks like a good length bowler from what I saw today. As a 18 year old getting up to 135K is pretty impressive, hopefully he develops as he goes on during his career.

Bhanuka Rajapaksa looks like a fine talent for Sri Lanka also, he looked really good at the crease and didn't seem to have many flaws at all. For him to make 50 of 40 balls on a seaming deck is pretty impressive. He's also scored 154 of 119 balls against Australia during Sri Lanka's tour last year and ended up as the leading run scorer in that series. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him playing for Sri Lanka within the next 2/3 years.

i just realized, Bangladesh needed 2 runs, of 4 balls, with 2 wickets in hand. and they got all out! :mad::noway

WI bowled 19 wides in that match, they wont give a ████ though because they won, just something they should work on because that's way too many.

Users who are viewing this thread