ICC Under -19 World Cup in New Zealand

LOL thats true

who knows what the Bangladeshi boys will do, when they come to bat

well they did what I said they need to, batted the 50 overs and set Bangladesh a target of 250. Its not that big of a target but at least the bowlers have chance to chase it.

i just loaded yahoo. and they lost a wicket.. :sarcasm

Armstrong saving us again, looks to be another handy all rounder.
Richardson looks to be a good talent, he bowled well in the warm ups and now has 2 wickets.

Zim 20 for 5 against SL. is it bad batting or brilliant bowling?

hacker added 5 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

HK 28 for 4 against IND too. pitch's are seems to bebowling paradise :D

Last edited:
Star Cricket is telecasting Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe instead of India vs Hong Kong :doh. Don't they know their audience? Very few people will be watching as it is.

The standard of umpiring in the Sri Lanka V Zimbabwe game is digusting tbh, three of the seven wickets have been so far wrongly given out it wasn't funny.

Anyway, get use to seeing these types of wickets down at Lincon. I'm guessing the final's are going to be held down there?

Howsie added 4 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Star Cricket is telecasting Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe instead of India vs Hong Kong :doh. Don't they know their audience? Very few people will be watching as it is.

The only games that are going to be shown (that I'm aware of) are the games played at the Bert Sutcliffe oval (which is where they're playing this).

Bangladesh in trouble or what. almost where the WIs were after 20 overs

The famous names are getting in on the act for us so far. First McDermott now Buchanan has 4. Doran his solid self, too bad we won't be able to see Keath get a bowl.

run a ball needed for Bangladesh

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

OZ killed the Irish kids

MacLovin added 5 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

can any of you score over 15 runs for COL. highest score 17. extras :(

Udara Jayasundera, did anyone see him bowling his leggies? Rate him from what I saw today, bowling around 75-90K and was getting turn on a seaming deck. He has a first-class bowling average of 10 also so he's had a pretty good start to his career.

And he can bat, 179 runs at 29 in FC cricket with one 100. And he's averaging 83 in List A cricket with a strike rate of 105.

the match is even at this moment. Yannic Cariah is only giving up 2 and over. Holder is being saved for the end. Need a wicket before the 40th over starts.

Well there is the wicket, now the tail is exposed. Need to clean them up fast because the required RR is just above run a ball.

or not, because that was the cricinfo score that obviously hadn't been updated.

they have one proper batsman still in though, this could go either way really.

Last edited:
25 of 18 balls, going to be close. Need to bowl them out, don't give Bangladesh a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread