ICC Under -19 World Cup in New Zealand

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
113553.jpg

Well done team Australia :clap winning a WC title is great though it's U19 or whatever it's World champions trophy!

expected result, fortune is running away from the Pak team's. really good effort that they managed to enter in the finals :clap

Last edited:

angryangy

ICC Chairman
All the Australian bowlers I saw were loaded with talent, I don't think Hazlewood was a standout except for his consistency. I've seen him bowl better spells to first class players, but I've seen Mitch Marsh demolish them too.

TumTum

International Cricketer
All the Australian bowlers I saw were loaded with talent, I don't think Hazlewood was a standout except for his consistency. I've seen him bowl better spells to first class players, but I've seen Mitch Marsh demolish them too.

Well I have only watched all the bowlers in the final, and Hazlewood was the standout without a doubt. He had beaten the bat countless amount of times and was unlucky just to pick up 4 wickets.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Like I said, he's very consistent, but he tends to bowl short of a length and that's why you see lots of playing and missing. It's not bowling that is likely to take the edge of a front foot drive or forward defence. A lot of the actual wickets were just stupid loose back foot shots. With his talents, he'll get some good batsmen fending off back of a length, but it's not necessarily the best way to attack batsmen.

McDermott got driven a lot in the final, but that doesn't mean a full length is a bad length. He certainly can't complain about plays and misses. On their days, that is how McDermott and Richardson came into the game, they threaten the stumps and draw the batsmen forward. When they find movement off the pitch or in the air, the batman is fatally committed.

suhan

School Cricketer
I think we can see Hazlewood in the Australian international outfit soon.He is very consistent with his line and length and extracts decent pace too.Also he is tall enough to get some extra bounce.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Your joking right... he is like a carbon copy of Brett Dorey, even has the same action

TumTum

International Cricketer
Your joking right... he is like a carbon copy of Brett Dorey, even has the same action

Yeah his bowling action is very diffirent to McGrath's, but everything else is the same. He's tall, concentrates on line & length, and gets the ball to move around.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
One thing he has over those two is pace. Already clocking 144km/h, Dorey was lucky to pass 130km/h and McGrath hovered around 137km/h.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well add that to the list of similarities :p Would prefer Hazelwood in the 140s, after seeing Morne Morkel and Sharma using their frame at 145km/h, I've been waiting to find our one.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Hazlewood looks a bit stronger than Sharma, so hopefully less injury prone.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Congrats Aussies to win this... Hope some talented people come in the side