India in England/Ireland/Scotland

78509.jpg

Love that image - if only Shane Warne did this more often in the 06/07 Ashes;)

And I betcha Warney is pissed that Kumble has a Test hundred and he doesn't:p

I guess you mean the 05 Ashes.
And on Warnie being pissed off by Kumble getting a hundred, Ian Chappel who was on air at that moment sent an SMS to Warnie and pat came the reply `It Must have been a flat track` !

I guess you mean the 05 Ashes.
And on Warnie being pissed off by Kumble getting a hundred, Ian Chappel who was on air at that moment sent an SMS to Warnie and pat came the reply `It Must have been a flat track` !

Haha, nah. I meant 06/07 - in the sense that he didn't get Peitersen out much.

Haha, "Must've been a flat track". Well, Warnie, you had a plenty of chances on flat tracks:p

With the 'lifeless pitch' comment, Tendulkar, the part time 34 year old spinner, managed to turn it 240 miles. Look @ Pietersen dismissal, not really a bad shot, just a vintage KP slap through the covers. The ball just turned too much.
Next Warne, ftw?

indian batting line up is the strongest currently in the world
and the bowling is also improving so there is nothing surprising for me if india win the series...
ENGLAND PROBLEM:andrew flintoff not playing,Mathew hoggard not playing,trescothic not playing,
they are completely relied on anderson and sidebottom

indian batting line up is the strongest currently in the world
and the bowling is also improving so there is nothing surprising for me if india win the series...
ENGLAND PROBLEM:andrew flintoff not playing,Mathew hoggard not playing,trescothic not playing,
they are completely relied on anderson and sidebottom

1. Are you dumb? Look at the Australian Line Up! They would beat them on any given day! Wait until the Test series in Australia before you come and say this!

2. Yes, their bowling has been impressive.

3. Yeah Yeah No. Trescothick isn't the answer, but they have missed Hoggard and Flintoff hugely, especially their bowling - they are two great experienced bowlers!

4. Hmmm, maybe.

Was wondering why Sidebottom didn't bowl for the last part of the innings & Anderson has been bowling trash for the last 2 Test Matches by considering overs 100 runs economically at over 4 & a half an over.

England have missed Flintoff, not so sure about Hoggard. Sidebottom's effort was probably on par with India's performance. Would've been interesting to see how much India would've ended up with had Sidebottom bowled in the last 60 overs.

anyone know what the weather is like...BBC news suggested it might be raining ..

I live quite near the Oval (30 minute drive) and the weather is overcast here.

lol read this..

"It's warm and dry again, but the forecast is for light rain later and a meteorite shower later tonight. It's nothing if not varied in these parts at the moment."

meteors !!!

Users who are viewing this thread