India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Finally, play back on!:D Lets hope Vaughan can go on and get his 2nd hundred of the summer. Its testiment to how good Lords has been recently for batting when you see the form of England batsmen at Lords.

It will be interesting to see how Tremlett goes on tomorrow, personally I think it should have been Anderson and Broad instead of Anderson and Tremlett. Jimmy did really well in the third test against India in Mumbai if I remember correctly, a repeat would be nice:p. We can do this chaps!

play starts again. if india can get one or two before close of play good on them

That's the spirit Phil! It's never a lost cause when we've got our Jim. :)

Seriously though, I reckon Tremlett will have a good game.

back off again. not too sure how much more play we would get to see today

This is crap from the perspective of the fans! Play stopped again!

Hope we can get in some more play today. But yeah, its all looking very boring for the Indian fans, seeing the England batsmen bat like this.

I feel it's going to be a fairly boring series. Both sides have below average bowling attacks (as a whole) and above average batting lineups. I feel the series will be drawn unless a bowler stands up and gives a good effort display to win a match, who that could be, or even who they play for, is anybodies guess.

back on. if india can get one then get the night watchman and get another you never know

Edit: got the wicket but no tailender, got another one and now the tailender

Last edited:
Yes Yes Yes! Vaughan and Collingwood both OUT within minutes!

India staging a good comeback here! Come on India! Its getting entertaining here

Edit: Nightwatchman? Get him. Make the team send a batsman!

End of the Day now. Disappointing at the end, Vaughan having a drive, not exactly a great ball but a decent one by RP Singh, I'm not too fussed on that given how many runs he gets from driving. However, I am disappointed how Colly got out. He must've seen Kumble bowl before, everybody knows that you play with bat infront of pad and not along side it, also he should've covered his stumps more with the bat. Oh well we're still in a good position and have KP, Bell and Prior still. We need 400 ideally 450+.

Vaughan got a good tempting drive ball from RP Singh.
Collingwood has struggled at times with these skidding leg spinners as Shahid Afridi has got him a few times as well.
Bell and Prior are still to come and Tremlett can bat too so not a disaster by any means.

Definately not, India just have a look in (nothing more) to bowling out England for under 450.

Is it just me who actually thinks that Sidey is a good enough number 8? He averages 26 atm. :laugh

This will be a sterner test for Prior who made easy runs against a pretty poor West Indies side but despite the inexperienced seam attack has to make runs against Anil Kumble who he will find difficult as he is not so easy to get away.

Users who are viewing this thread