India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Strauss GONE for 96! Yippie....

Come on Kumble! Its been a bad day and we need to get a few wickets now to rescue it from being disastrous.

There comes that much hyped KP! Get him Zaheer! Get him soon!

I think Vaughan loves India. Last time, both Dravid and Vaughan feasted on each other's attacks. Vaughan seems to be continuing again. Will Dravid follow suit?

Goo Engerland (this will be the only ever time I will support England)

Yaaay EnGeRLaNd

Cmon, Pietersen / Chietersen, score a double hundred, you're due for one

I think you misunderstand him, I think he means Pietersen/Chietersen is a sort of rhyming chant.

Simply because Pietersen made runs against them last year they resorted to calling him a cheat for not walking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goo Engerland (this will be the only ever time I will support England)

Yaaay EnGeRLaNd

Cmon, Pietersen / Chietersen, score a double hundred, you're due for one

Are you in 2007? I feel you might still be in 1999 seeing ur hatred for India.

Edit: This test seems to be one of those boring draws. Only thing is India could make it interesting if they decide to gift it to England. If they play sensibly, they can escape unscathed with a draw and go for battle in the 2nd test. They need to bat sensibly. I dont see them winning here.

Can anyone make an SOS to Irfan?

well bad light stops play. as everyone says its a batting pitch, i think that this match will be a draw

This debate on Sky is interesting. I remember the old days when players would play for their counties every week and then represent their country; No one moaned at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bugger.

Why chietersen zMario, when's he ever cheated ? :S
He needs to learn how to walk when hes purposely nicked the ball once.

And not just once, 7 times if I counted in one innings...

But then again, when the umpire is Darrell Hair, and you have Mr. incompetent Billy Doctrove at the other end, I guess you shouldn't walk...

Instead of childishly moaning about something that has completely no substance other than a bitter rant from an angry Pakistan fan, I suggest you stay on topic.

indian fans should not worry too much. i know the scoreline does not read well. however the last 3 test matchs at lords at the end of day 1 england are 200+ for 3 in one of the games, they were 300+. india have one less wicket but they have stoped at the moment and the groundsman said it was one of the best pitches he has prepared and i think he means to bat

He needs to learn how to walk when hes purposely nicked the ball once.

And not just once, 7 times if I counted in one innings...

But then again, when the umpire is Darrell Hair, and you have Mr. incompetent Billy Doctrove at the other end, I guess you shouldn't walk...

Instead of childishly moaning about something that has completely no substance other than a bitter rant from an angry Pakistan fan, I suggest you stay on topic.

Indeed. Now that it is clear you are calling Kevin Pietersen a cheat, I warn you zMario, to stop it.

indian fans should not worry too much. i know the scoreline does not read well. however the last 3 test matchs at lords at the end of day 1 england are 200+ for 3 in one of the games, they were 300+. india have one less wicket but they have stoped at the moment and the groundsman said it was one of the best pitches he has prepared and i think he means to bat

Indeed he does. It is refreshing to see an optimistic cricket fan. Stay optimistic, you'll live longer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread