India in England/Ireland/Scotland

If we do get play it's not going to be till around 3 at the latest. The whole of England is under a blanket of rain at the moment and it was very dark at Lords. I expect a wash/light out.

weather is said to be bad tommorow as well....so i dont see a result coming out of this game. Quite a shame TBH, considering the fact that this was a highly anticipated test series.

Yes, unfortunately the weather has been horrible this summer. It might be useless but it might be worth pointing out that the rain has stopped down here and the sky is about 5/8 cloud cover as opposed to full cloud cover. Whether it'll impact in London I don't know.

The next test starts in Nottingham a week today, I know the weather there hasn't been that good of late. It is a shame but Cricket is reliant on good weather and it's not that feasible to put roofs on every test ground.

Gower was talking about the possibility that we might get some play this afternoon. A small sign of hope.

It will probably rain again very soon but on days like this, you have to be optimistic.

I doubt it. It's pouring down at Lords. Light is awful too.

Yay! According to Cricinfo it looks like play will start in 40 mins time !

Last edited:
The Lords groundsmen are amazing. How the hell have they got the pitch looking like that after the minor flood earlier? Seriously, you wouldn't even notice that it had rained.

I am shocked. I would have thought even if it was dry tomorrow there would be no play due to the water on the outfield. This is not the case!

The Lords groundsmen are amazing. How the hell have they got the pitch looking like that after the minor flood earlier? Seriously, you wouldn't even notice that it had rained.

I didn't notice it was raining when i turned on the replay...
Oh wait that was from yesterdays play i believe ;l was it raining yesterday?

Yesterday? I mean yesterdays or the days before play. I saw a bit of a replay of one..

You're confusing me!

This is day two of the test. It didn't rain yesterday. It's been raining all morning today.

Yesterday? I mean yesterdays or the days before play. I saw a bit of a replay of one..

What timezone are you talking about?

It didn't rain yesterday GMT time and it rained all night until 13:00

Users who are viewing this thread