India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Mahendra Singh who? 50th Test wicket for Jim; Would be nice to cap off a great performance with a 5'fer now.

Oh dear, England in trouble now. Kumble in. And there is no element of sarcasm in my statement either.

Dhonis gone, india in big trouble. Think the lead off 100 is out the window

I don't think a lead of 100 was ever in the house in the first place Zub mate.

How the hell has Liam Plunkett kept Anderson out of the side this summer?

Yeah. Lead of a hundred wasn't really on. You were bascially asking Dhoni and Laxman to put on 200. Which, whilst it might happen isn't something that is common, and so a bit unrealistic.

Dhoni gives Bell some slip catching practise. Easiest wicket give away I think we'll see in a while.

James Anderson is bowling brilliantly. Tremlett has been a little off but still is bowling decently.

The accuracy of the bowlers also questions Harmisons place in the test team. We haven't bowled a wide in the innings yet, whereas Harmison would start off with a few. Tremlett has bowled in a similar way to Harmison with similar pace and bounce, but extremely improved accuracy.

JIMMY!!!!11

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Put a third man in!

Grrr, it's unbelievable how many runs we let tailenders score through there.

Kumble, khan and sreesanth get about 20ish each and laxman stays till end, then india would get a decent score

James Anderson is bowling brilliantly. Tremlett has been a little off but still is bowling decently.

The accuracy of the bowlers also questions Harmisons place in the test team. We haven't bowled a wide in the innings yet, whereas Harmison would start off with a few. Tremlett has bowled in a similar way to Harmison with similar pace and bounce, but extremely improved accuracy.

JIMMY!!!!11

Harmison has that extra pace and zip and aggression that Tremlett

I hope your right evertonfan, but seriously india really need to get close to england otherwise they are in big trouble

Who's the crap one now then Drew? :p

I have a horrible feeling that we'll 'do an England' and let the tail wag to an insane extent.

Not if Jimmy keeps bowling

Kumble doesn't look that comfortable at the moment

Anderson is having a blinder. A great 0*, 4 wickets, a catch and some brilliant ground fielding too.

What.A.Legend.

If Jimmy could bat he'd be one of the first names on the sheet

Harmison has that extra pace and zip and aggression that Tremlett

He had...Harmison during the Windies series seemed less aggresive and quick because he was trying to bowl on the pitch. Tremlett is getting high 80's and decent accuracy.

Users who are viewing this thread