India Team Discussion

If the great man feels so, who are we to disagree :P

Lets thrash all the contendership out of SA on Sunday.

I'm like 50-50 on the outcome of the match. I don't have full confidence, India can pull a win off. Also, I think it will be a tight match.

I request to all Indian Fans here to Follow the No Jinx rule for this Match too. :p

So, Please Avoid posting about Players.

Thank You.

And thats it! India beat South Africans for the first time in the World Cup

Yeah !! Thats the way to shut the mouth. Well Done Guys .
I wonder what happened to indian team after Tri-series, they are dominating in every areas. Dhoni's batting is little bit worrying but he is Captaining brilliantly . Attacking and hungry for wickets.

Lastly, 2 minutes Silence for those people who thought India is not a Contender here for the WC and Specially for them who Voted in the poll that India will finish 7th in group .

Thank You Indian Team for giving us these chances to troll others after those very Hard 2 months.

Btw, New ad is Up. India vs World :p

India are definite quarter finalists but I don't see them going further. They have been flattered by a mediocre Pakistan side and a typical....I hate to say this....but choking SA side.

India will lose to any of AUS, ENG and NZ.

India are definite quarter finalists but I don't see them going further. They have been flattered by a mediocre Pakistan side and a typical....I hate to say this....but choking SA side.

India will lose to any of AUS, ENG and NZ.

a Choke is when you are in a winning position, SA was never in this game today...

a Choke is when you are in a winning position, SA was never in this game today...

Not necessarily, a choke is when a team arrives into a tournament in top form and as one of the top top favourites, which is what SA were and they got beaten by a team which has a far weaker bowling attack. Just look at the way the SA were running and the way their batsmen looked hapless. They are too psychologically weak for tournament play. I've seen this a million times before. It's a choke. Get over it.

a choke is also when it costs you a chance to win the tournament, while South Africa will still qualify from their group here. If it happens in the quarters on, then its a choke

Its too bad that none gives appreciation to Indian bowlers when they perform but criticize them when they disappoint.I should say the pacers have been far more disciplined than they were in the tri-series. I should say the captaincy has been better as well.

Yeah !! Thats been the problem of Critics or Haters :p . They will jump when India performs badly . None of them will come forward to appreciate them when they do better. They will choose to say SA choked rather than saying India played well.
I can say that our bowlers were far better than African bowlers today. Rare to see such a Good line and length from our Bowlers. :)

tbh Eng is like dementor or kryptonite{a very crappy one at that] for india whenever we meet them take all the joy out of the team, i would worry mroe of eng than aus, whenever we loose to aus even in defeat it would be a hard fought oen mostly, but against eng it would be some sort battle of who is more crappy and we end up being the most!

Users who are viewing this thread