India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

Muhammad Asif said:
i think i am going to be the man of the series in this tournament (muhammad asif)
and i will be the who will throw inidan bats man on there knees like i did with tendulkar at karachi test match in second innings ;)
Or,the indians are going to spank you all over abu dhabi. :D

varunvgiri said:
The point of this series is something called charity. If it hadn't been for the noble cause then this tournament could have been called unnecessary.
I agree.Let's also think of the gruelling schedule the international cricketers have to play now a days.

The first game is for Charitys sake, the second however is not I believe. It is to make money... maybe it pays for the charity side of things, but somehow I feel they are still making money from it...

Maybe they could have scheduled the charity match some other time. Do you think indian players will give off their best when they have just finished playing a long series 2 days befor the charity matches start?

It would have been better to have a couple of ICC trophy matches nominated as charity matches for helping quake victims. I agree that the cause is noble but have some consideration on the cricketers - they are off to Windies, followed by a tour to SL, ICC trophy and a tour to SA soon after. At least let them have a couple of weeks off, rather than scheduling charity matches in betwee!

varunvgiri said:
The point of this series is something called charity. If it hadn't been for the noble cause then this tournament could have been called unnecessary.

The point of this match is charity but andrew_nixon said it right earlier in this thread:

Money from the first ODI goes towards the earthquake victims, although 1 million dollars goes to line the pockets of the Abu Dhabi Cricket Council.

Even though the match is being played for charity, not a lot of it will go to where it is actually supposed to go, sadly.

Gyaan_Guru said:
Or,the indians are going to spank you all over abu dhabi. :D
erm.. sorry mate.. wrong place and forum to talk about that kind'f stuff... :happy

It has always been a challenging thing to judge who is going to win in a Pak-Indo series. For many years Pakistan have been proucing quality pace bowlers, and they still are. Mohammed Asif is a clear example of a bowler who was clearly trained by another pacer.

Yet when we talk batting India's top order line-up comes to mind. One Batsman after another.

Pakistan currently have more all-rounders, Razzaq, Afridi, Malik. All hitters, but can only work on their day. India on the other hand will rely on their batting, and the bowlers on their day can do some damage.

i hope i can see some fire work from afrdi against pathan ;) indian
wasim akram :D

Last edited:
usy said:
erm.. sorry mate.. wrong place and forum to talk about that kind'f stuff... :happy
yea, and same with Muhammad_Asif.

Its going to be a charity, and they would like to have as many ppl as they can. So it'll be a batting paradise...and we can expect hell a lot of runs to be scored.

cricket_lover said:
yea, and same with Muhammad_Asif.

Its going to be a charity, and they would like to have as many ppl as they can. So it'll be a batting paradise...and we can expect hell a lot of runs to be scored.

Yep..totally..its not a regular series...

Sachin_007 said:
I hope i can see some fire work from Sehwag against Akhtar ;)

which sehwag flat track bully one ;)

Sachin_007 said:
Yep..totally..its not a regular series...

i dont care its regular series or not i just want pak to beat indian in both matches ;)

is fat viru is in the squad or not

Last edited:
Muhammad Asif ...i guess u have forgotten to take the rabies vaccine i guess,....such admant nature and bull head talks are the first signs of rabies...please get your self vaccinated before u spread an epidemic here.... :p

This is Metaphor...a figure of speach ...wise minds can decipher what i meant to say using the above words...lol

I understand that the match will be played for a good cause but with just about an year before the Cup no match is Just A Match......

Users who are viewing this thread