India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

Two contest in One game in Abu Dhabi!!

I truely appreciate the great spirits of my Pakistani brothers, this is one reason which has kept the great Indo-Pak OD rivalry alive, i wish Pakistani team would learn something from their spirited fans.

Comming back to AD contest, i think there will be two contest in each game.
1,One between India team and Pakistan team.
2The other one between the number two batsman and the number One WK Bats in the world and the Pak team.

I think the second contest would be more interesting, DHONI has the golden chance of breaking Anwar's record, if the greatest ever wkBats has the chance to score a double hundred then its here against Pakistan, who's bowling attacking is just there for mauling by Indian magnificient batsmen.Dhoni has scored 150 in a OD against Pakistan before, now its time for him to score a double ton .

As for the first contest, in the presence of DHONI's Onslought, the rest of the team members of both team will be more like spectators.Though i'm sure the Rana's and Rao's of Pak team would like to be part of the match in which Dhoni had scored a mighty double ton.

SA87 said:
I truely appreciate the great spirits of my Pakistani brothers, this is one reason which has kept the great Indo-Pak OD rivalry alive, i wish Pakistani team would learn something from their spirited fans.

Comming back to AD contest, i think there will be two contest in each game.
1,One between India team and Pakistan team.
2The other one between the number two batsman and the number One WK Bats in the world and the Pak team.

I think the second contest would be more interesting, DHONI has the golden chance of breaking Anwar's record, if the greatest ever wkBats has the chance to score a double hundred then its here against Pakistan, who's bowling attacking is just there for mauling by Indian magnificient batsmen.Dhoni has scored 150 in a OD against Pakistan before, now its time for him to score a double ton .

As for the first contest, in the presence of DHONI's Onslought, the rest of the team members of both team will be more like spectators.Though i'm sure the Rana's and Rao's of Pak team would like to be part of the match in which Dhoni had scored a mighty double ton.

humm you reember dhoni 150 runs against us ;)
do you alos remember afrdi 100 from 45 balls sir ?;)
i dont even see dhoni making a half century against us if both pitches suit the bowles in abudhabi. ;)

Last edited:
Yes, with an average of 23.6 in ODI's and 38 in tests, Afridi is a great batsmen, i agree with you Muhammad_Asif.

Muhammad Asif said:
humm you reember dhoni 150 runs against us ;)
do you alos remember afrdi 100 from 45 balls sir ?;)
i dont even see dhoni making a half century against us if both pitches suit the bowles in abudhabi. ;)

100 is << to 150 !!

A retired test cricketer, Afridi is not even among top 30 OD batsmen, Dhoni is placed as the second best in the world.

DHONI is likely to humilate Pakistan once again even if Afridi maange to do his notorious belly dance on the pitch to help Pak bowler to get some help from the pitch.

I really fear for Pakistan in the comming series, they are up against a team that is totally ruthless, so much ao that its B team annihilated English team in ODI 5-1.!!!

I think India will annihilate Pakistan at AD, PCb might be forced to save his team by asking for ICC intervention.

SA87 said:
100 is << to 150 !!

A retired test cricketer, Afridi is not even among top 30 OD batsmen, Dhoni is placed as the second best in the world.

DHONI is likely to humilate Pakistan once again even if Afridi maange to do his notorious belly dance on the pitch to help Pak bowler to get some help from the pitch.

I really fear for Pakistan in the comming series, they are up against a team that is totally ruthless, so much ao that its B team annihilated English team in ODI 5-1.!!!

I think India will annihilate Pakistan at AD, PCb might be forced to save his team by asking for ICC intervention.
Did any1 say that this was a friendly?.............. :p

SA87 said:
100 is << to 150 !!

lol... hope thats the case, Dhoni beats the a** out of pakistan
:rtfl

I think sharing the trophy will be a better option bcoz i have heard that the trophy weighs around 45 kilograms so one captain won't be able to lift that. :p

Last edited:
SA87 said:
Edge?? Aus might have an edge over Bangals these days, but as far as Indo-pak contest is concerned, its a no contest and India already has the series and all the matches in its hand.

Pakistan neither has the talent, nor the balls to match India.

I honestly think India should send its B team to play such matches, as then the match would be more competitive, and Pakistan might stretch Indian B team to the distance.

considering India just drew a test series with a pretty battered england, and Pakistan thrashed then just before that, i don't think you are in any postition to be making such coments.

gaurav_indian said:
I think sharing the trophy will be a better option bcoz i have heard that the trophy weighs around 45 kilograms so one captian won't be able to lift that. :p
:eek: 45 kgs????
are u sure? it must be 4.5 kg
this series was supposed to be for the earthquake victims, and they wud be donating the money to the relief funds, why the heck would they waste so much money on a 45 kg trophy....

Abhas said:
:eek: 45 kgs????
are u sure? it must be 4.5 kg
this series was supposed to be for the earthquake victims, and they wud be donating the money to the relief funds, why the heck would they waste so much money on a 45 kg trophy....
Yup it's right.I have read that in the newspaper.

Abhas said:
lol... hope thats the case, Dhoni beats the a** out of pakistan
:rtfl

Consider it Done!

Qs is not how much runs Dhoni will score(it will be plenty) qs is which Pak bowler will be hit for most.

I think the honors will be shared by Rana and Rao.

Sami will be missed though, Indian batsmen should protest his ommison!

tsyrmas said:
considering India just drew a test series with a pretty battered england, and Pakistan thrashed then just before that, i don't think you are in any postition to be making such coments.

Considering that Australia were very fortunate to have not lost a test match to Bangladesh, Australia should be very worried about their team these days.

tsyrmas said:
Dude,this is odi.........and by the way maybe u live in a parallel universe or something.We beat Lanka 6-1,drew with South Africa(2-2),beat Pakistan 4-1,beat England 5-1.So who's the favourite now? :cool:

to be honest, you cannot be a favourite..for a ODI series. Yes, you carry momentum from previous successes, but ODI's are a different ball game, and the unexpected do happen.
Test cricket is different.

This is being played for good cause, so let us...try to be in good spirit (rather than arguing who's the best), and hope that the game entertains millions of people, and the money goes..where it shoud.

Users who are viewing this thread