India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

India was JUST so good in that series that even I cheered for them on a couple of balls! =P
LoL!
But Pakistan fielding was shittier than the Norwegian B-Team in that series! :eek: :rolleyes:

Well lets see If they improve in this series.

face it we suck were lik Man U sometimes we play great and sometimes we mess up badly

Guys any news on Shoaib Akhtar's fitness ? I think he will be missing the series , inorder to be fit for England.

yes, because England tour would be more important then just the 2 ODI series, I hope Akhtar is fit for the whole English tour, so yeah he'll miss this series.

I think Inzi is doing a good job preparing Pak nation for a expected 2-0 thrashing at the hands of mighty India.

Inzi in his latest statement has said that Sehwag's and Kaif's lack of form means little to him as cricket is a team game rather than game of individuals.He also said that Pak will have to do something special to beat India, as he thinks India is one of the most feared OD team in the world.

Only think remains to be seen is that who would be man of the series in this tournament? Should be either Sehwag,Dhoni or Dravid.

i think i am going to be the man of the series in this tournament (muhammad asif)
and i will be the who will throw inidan bats man on there knees like i did with tendulkar at karachi test match in second innings ;)

usy said:
yes, because England tour would be more important then just the 2 ODI series, I hope Akhtar is fit for the whole English tour, so yeah he'll miss this series.

http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/apr2006-daily/16-04-2006/sports/s2.htm

usy here is some news about speed akthar ;)

Last edited:
Considering the form we are in, we should be winning. But you can never say about an Indo-Pak match. Anyways, what kind of pitches can we expect there.

SA87 said:
I think Inzi is doing a good job preparing Pak nation for a expected 2-0 thrashing at the hands of mighty India.

Inzi in his latest statement has said that Sehwag's and Kaif's lack of form means little to him as cricket is a team game rather than game of individuals.He also said that Pak will have to do something special to beat India, as he thinks India is one of the most feared OD team in the world.

Only think remains to be seen is that who would be man of the series in this tournament? Should be either Sehwag,Dhoni or Dravid.

Muhammad Asif said:
i think i am going to be the man of the series in this tournament (muhammad asif)
and i will be the who will throw inidan bats man on there knees like i did with tendulkar at karachi test match in second innings ;)

Don't jump to conclusions so quickly. ;)

I hope this will be an entertaining series. :cheers

Last edited:
Don't really understand what's the point of this series. India has just finished a long & gruelling series on 15th and they are off to play 2 matches on 18th & 19th, and that too when windies tour is just round the corner! Now how stupid is that!!!

Hope, Indian selectors & BCCI decide to send an 'A' team and rest the regulars like Pathan, Dravid, Yuvraj etc. No point wearing them out for pointless matches - they should be ready for the windies tour.

alfa_beta said:
Don't really understand what's the point of this series. India has just finished a long & gruelling series on 15th and they are off to play 2 matches on 18th & 19th, and that too when windies tour is just round the corner! Now how stupid is that!!!

Hope, Indian selectors & BCCI decide to send an 'A' team and rest the regulars like Pathan, Dravid, Yuvraj etc. No point wearing them out for pointless matches - they should be ready for the windies tour.

Well said but I don't think they will send out there A team because Indian fans will go to these cricket matches expecting to see there heroes like Yuvraj, Sehwag, Dravid and Pathan. The same towards Pakistan. I still hope for agood series.
My prediction is 1-1

alfa_beta said:

The point of this series is something called charity. If it hadn't been for the noble cause then this tournament could have been called unnecessary.

Users who are viewing this thread