India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

barmyarmy2050 said:
just because you are indian it does not mean india have the edge ;)

thats besides the point.... :rolleyes:

you can keep your fanatism aside, come back to reality.

Like Sai said, India are in tremendous form in ODI's, and form usually dictates the result of any match.

Mind you, i'm talking about ODI's. Test matches are different, Pakistan will have an edge over India, because of their recent form.

barmyarmy2050 said:
just because you are indian it does not mean india have the edge ;)

Edge?? Aus might have an edge over Bangals these days, but as far as Indo-pak contest is concerned, its a no contest and India already has the series and all the matches in its hand.

Pakistan neither has the talent, nor the balls to match India.

I honestly think India should send its B team to play such matches, as then the match would be more competitive, and Pakistan might stretch Indian B team to the distance.

SA87 said:
Edge?? Aus might have an edge over Bangals these days, but as far as Indo-pak contest is concerned, its a no contest and India already has the series and all the matches in its hand.

I honestly think India should send its B team to play such matches, as then the match would be more competitive, and Pakistan might stretch Indian B team to the distance.

wait for 18th to come then i will give you the answer of your question
asif wil throw you bats man on there kness just like endulkar
its endulkat not tendulkar
dont forget pak have beaten sl in sl which was very difficult thing to do
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
SA87 said:

Ok, now you are in serious danger of igniting those "so called" pakistani fans. we all know what is the truth. lets keep it to ourselves and then enjoy our heart out when india wins! as of now, i would advice you to take a break from this and see the action unfold at Abu Dhabi!

saisrini80 said:
Ok, now you are in serious danger of igniting those "so called" pakistani fans. we all know what is the truth. lets keep it to ourselves and then enjoy our heart out when india wins! as of now, i would advice you to take a break from this and see the action unfold at Abu Dhabi!

indeed...

the last few posts...were at either extremes (Indian POV/Pakistani POV). Lets keep it simple.

India has the edge in ODI's, Pakistan in tests.

Indians are so full of themselves y i dont get it? i know for a fact the pakistanis well i kno i dont, react lik we won the world cup wen we beat the rivals

barmyarmy2050 said:
wait for 18th to come then i will give you the answer of your question
asif wil throw you bats man on there kness just like endulkar
its endulkat not tendulkar
dont forget pak have beaten sl in sl which was very difficult thing to do
;)

Look man, i neither wants to enter into a war of words with anyone nor want to ignite anyone on this forum, i'm just pointing out the facts.

Fact is that today India can play two teams in international circut that would be able to compete with others, thats the amount of talent India has.We have class quality reserves for all the slots like WK,Batsmen,pacers,bowlers.India is to cricket what USA is to world, a true super power.

I'm not Anti-Pakistan, and i appreciate whatever little talent they occasionally come up with.

I hope Pakistan will put up a good fight in AD contest, so atleast the ppl that will come to watch the match get their money worth.

*cheers*

SA87 said:
Look man, i neither wants to enter into a war of words with anyone nor want to ignite anyone on this forum, i'm just pointing out the facts.

Fact is that today India can play two teams in international circut that would be able to compete with others, thats the amount of talent India has.We have class quality reserves for all the slots like WK,Batsmen,pacers,bowlers.India is to cricket what USA is to world, a true super power.

I'm not Anti-Pakistan, and i appreciate whatever little talent they occasionally come up with.

I hope Pakistan will put up a good fight in AD contest, so atleast the ppl that will come to watch the match get their money worth.

*cheers*

you're wrong...

They do not have "little talent", rather they have "awesome talent", lots of promising youngsters backed up by experienced players. They are a power on their own, yet both India and Pakistan, have failed to perform away (especially the former). India in India is as strong as, Pakistan in Pakistan.

They'll be licking their wounds...and they want to hit back hard, b/c of that 1-4 drubbing they received, and they should prove more than handful (after their SL series).

Do not underestimate/over estimate anyone. Just look at facts.

SA87 said:

*cheers*

I feel you're under-rating Pakistan quite a bit! As cricket_lover says, they have awesome talent and have the magical ability to come up with great fast bowlers. And their batting also has improved very well though the cup for batting is not as full as the cup of Pakistan's bowling is. On their day, they possess the skill to beat any team.

Do you know that they still hold the whip over us when it comes to their overall win-loss record against India? Pakistan lead the table when it comes to winning against India in the ODI's (62% winning record as opposed to the 38% that comes from defeats and other results).

But yeah, on current form, India are surely ahead in terms of confidence, that special ability in the ODI's to finish off things, etc. But its not easy to predict the result of Indo-Pak matches and we have to wait and see how it goes. I hope the players play the matches with full intensity so that the spectators get to watch exhalirating cricket!

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:
I feel you're under-rating Pakistan quite a bit! As cricket_lover says, they have awesome talent and have the magical ability to come up with great fast bowlers. And their batting also has improved very well though the cup for batting is not as full as the cup of Pakistan's bowling is. On their day, they possess the skill to beat any team.

Do you know that they still hold the whip over us when it comes to their overall win-loss record against India? Pakistan lead the table when it comes to winning against India in the ODI's (62% winning record as opposed to the 38% that comes from defeats and other results).

But yeah, on current form, India are surely ahead in terms of confidence, that special ability in the ODI's to finish off things, etc. But its not easy to predict the result of Indo-Pak matches and we have to wait and see how it goes. I hope the players play the matches with full intensity so that the spectators get to watch exhalirating cricket!

Very good post, saisrini80!

And I do hope for an exhilirating contest. Remember the very first match both teams played at Karachi in 2004? Classic stuff. :cheesy:

There's a reason so many people enjoy Indo-Pak matches, the rivalry is just so intense. :cool:

Hsn said:
Very good post, saisrini80!

And I do hope for an exhilirating contest. Remember the very first match both teams played at Karachi in 2004? Classic stuff. :cheesy:

There's a reason so many people enjoy Indo-Pak matches, the rivalry is just so intense. :cool:

yea, that match was a classic. So was the next, both very close encounters.

For crying out loud!
I am really happy I am done with this stupid Pak-Indo discussion!
Before I was also like this "bla-bla-bla-bla-bla" :mad:

If you wan't to discuss..
Discuss in in a NORMAL way as humans..
On every single forum I take my eye I see people arguing about who is best between India & Pak and a few people trying to settle things down in forums but people don't listen to them.

Ofcourse Pakistani will say Pak will win.
Indians will say Ind will win..

We should learn from our players... :rolleyes:
Now I am going to something which really does not have anything to do with the topic.. But this is just SO typical Pak/Ind fight like that over everything! =/ Now everybody focus on the series before this thread also get's closed as the Shahid Afrid one was..

LoL! Calling Afridi a cartoon is like calling Sehwag & someone for a cartoon.
Both perform good & bad!
I am very exited to see Dhoni play outside Sub-Continent! ;)

NOW BACK TO TOPIC! :D
I really hope Pakistan can win, but to be honest I think it's going to be 1-1..

I hope people with Pakistan VS India nonsense grow up, and It should be a tuff series.

i actually felt this recent series which india won 4-1 was quite dissapointing,

not cos im a pakistan fan but it was so predictable and i was actually shocked when i realised i enjoyed watching dhoni whack the ball at the end of one of the matches when he hit asif for a 6 and samo for 2 BIG sixes!!

Users who are viewing this thread