India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

So Ary Digital is not showing this time??? :eek:

Ain't that a "Malik Sher" bat in the butt! :noway

Just when I have easter holidays and my mom finally letting me watching cricket because my Xzam'z are over..
There are day/night matches so I don't have to wake up 5. am as usual..
The match won't be on Television... :crying

As I said, It's Zee Tv for UK, don't know about rest of the world tho.

Usually UK & Europe are the same..
Let's pray that Ary will show it atleast in Europe! :upray

Lucky Zee Tv'anz!! :mad

let me make it clear to you guys if it is batting paradise pitch for both matches then i dont see pakistan beting india because pak is a country who always depend on there bowlers and our bowlers can not do any thing on batting paradise pitches so its beter to have a bowling or sporring track for pak to beat inida other wice we wnot win this series aloso :crying :crying

let pray that inida get to play on bowling wicket so we can beat them easily ;)

Last edited:
barmyarmy2050 said:
let me make it clear to you guys if it is batting paradise pitch for both matches then i dont see pakistan beting india because pak is a country who always depend on there bowlers and our bowlers can not do any thing on batting paradise pitches so its beter to have a bowling or sporring track for pak to beat inida other wice we wnot win this series aloso :crying :crying

let pray that inida get to play on bowling wicket so we can beat them easily ;)

how can you be so sure of that? none of the games so far have suggested that india can be easily beaten on bowling tracks? when it comes to bowling tracks, it has given an indication that india can win if the toss goes in their favor. and the match which gave this indication was against south africa at hyderabad and eden gardens where on both occasions, the toss went against india!

saisrini80 said:
how can you be so sure of that? none of the games so far have suggested that india can be easily beaten on bowling tracks? when it comes to bowling tracks, it has given an indication that india can win if the toss goes in their favor. and the match which gave this indication was against south africa at hyderabad and eden gardens where on both occasions, the toss went against india!

Sai, i don't understand why you are taking so much strain...replying to some idiotic posts...there is no point in arguing with some people, and i believe barmyarmy2050 is one of such elite members... :cool:

I don't see the importance of this series, it might just bring some interest in middle east...otherwise, it'll be boring to see these two teams play yet again.

oh sorry i am wrong india have done much better than other conntries on bowling pitches

thats why they won the third test on 5 day against england 100 all out ;)

pak have much better record then inida when it comes to play on bowling wickets

rember that match where rana killd india by taking 6 wickets in one match on bowling wickets after that it was afridi show 100 from 45 balls

mohali was an other example last day of test matc where akaml got hundred
to save pak

i dont care that you agree with me or not

check india cricket histroy or ask from your indian fromer cricketer sidhu he will tell you that indians have got worst record when it comes to play on bowling wickets ;)

What does their history have to do with anything? It is whether the side that takes the field in the game fronts up or not, not whether an Indian side 10 years ago did.

Clearly in the test arena India are still learning and improving, and I would say lack the all-round armoury when it comes to test cricket.

However in the Odi arena, recent history shows that this Indian side has been successful at dealing with most challenges so far thrown at them. More often than not odi cricket is played on batting belters, and India are more than suited to playing on those pitches, whilst when the pitch turns they are in the element, and on the rare occasion that there is some greenery about, the likes of Pathan, Patel, and Sreesanth look like they are becomming useful packages.

Test cricket perhaps they lacked in certain areas, but in the Odi arena they look like they are well equipped, each possessing the ability to either swing the ball, or mix their pace and bowl yorkers.

India are likely to win it 2-0.

They have a better team and so they will beat Pak .

BTW, whoever plays better on the day wins the matches, all this talk of a team beating another team easily on a certain type of pitch is load of bull.

puddleduck said:
What does their history have to do with anything? It is whether the side that takes the field in the game fronts up or not, not whether an Indian side 10 years ago did.

Clearly in the test arena India are still learning and improving, and I would say lack the all-round armoury when it comes to test cricket.

However in the Odi arena, recent history shows that this Indian side has been successful at dealing with most challenges so far thrown at them. More often than not odi cricket is played on batting belters, and India are more than suited to playing on those pitches, whilst when the pitch turns they are in the element, and on the rare occasion that there is some greenery about, the likes of Pathan, Patel, and Sreesanth look like they are becomming useful packages.

Test cricket perhaps they lacked in certain areas, but in the Odi arena they look like they are well equipped, each possessing the ability to either swing the ball, or mix their pace and bowl yorkers.

well brother what suited
in 2007 world cup wi surely gonna prepare bowling wickets
then whats india gonna do there ;)

Muhammad Asif said:
well brother what suited

As I said you may want to stop using your history books as guides for the present.

Pitches in the Windies are very different from the pitches that used to exist.

They are not quite as quick as they used to be, whilst they all seem to be mostly pretty flat. A few of them still have a fair amount of bounce and carry, but for all intents and purposes when it comes to Odi cricket their pitches are about as standard for a Odi as you can get. Essentially they are nearly all batting belters.

Personally I think the pitches in the Windies will suit England quite a bit, their quicks enjoy bowling on pitches with carry, whilst their batsman are suited to playing on pitches where the ball comes onto the bat.

India as well have a fair few batsman who enjoy the ball onto the bat so could enjoy it in that aspect, Harbhajhan will enjoy the bounce, so they should be quite well suited to the pitches there.

If Pakistan have their full armoury of quick bowlers they, like England, may well enjoy it over there, although it is more bounce than swing, and since most of the Pakistan bowlers are used to playing on fairly dead tracks, they may struggle to adjust their lines and lengths. Their tour of England in the height of our summer will give them a good chance to get it right.

puddleduck said:
As I said you may want to stop using your history books as guides for the present.

Pitches in the Windies are very different from the pitches that used to exist.

They are not quite as quick as they used to be, whilst they all seem to be mostly pretty flat. A few of them still have a fair amount of bounce and carry, but for all intents and purposes when it comes to Odi cricket their pitches are about as standard for a Odi as you can get. Essentially they are nearly all batting belters.

Personally I think the pitches in the Windies will suit England quite a bit, their quicks enjoy bowling on pitches with carry, whilst their batsman are suited to playing on pitches where the ball comes onto the bat.

India as well have a fair few batsman who enjoy the ball onto the bat so could enjoy it in that aspect, Harbhajhan will enjoy the bounce, so they should be quite well suited to the pitches there.

If Pakistan have their full armoury of quick bowlers they, like England, may well enjoy it over there, although it is more bounce than swing, and since most of the Pakistan bowlers are used to playing on fairly dead tracks, they may struggle to adjust their lines and lengths. Their tour of England in the height of our summer will give them a good chance to get it right.

just boycott his posts man, no point in replying to idiots (i'm sorry if it is against the rules, but i just had to...).

Lets talk about this series right now..

Muhammad Asif said:
well brother what suited

What India will do in the WC '07 Final with Australia remains to be seens, you should be worried about as to from which fright Pak team would be comming back home after their early exit in the first round.

Comming to ADhabi matches, i don't know India is playing with Pakistan, India need to play competitive cricket with stronger teams, matches with Pak team serve no purpose as the results of the matches are already known and its only bring boredome to the fans and our cricketer while playing against incompetenet opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread