India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

why isnt pakistan playing yasir hameed..as opener ?? ..i rate him above all the other openers in pakistan ...i mean he's technically very sound and also he has a cool head unlike the others who do have a shot of hot blood occasionally ...well i guess his only weakness is the away going delivery...pakistan will be licking their wounds after the 4-1 drubbing they recieved at the hands of india last time around........even woolmer is desperate to beat india ...i read an article somewhere in cricinfo ....lol.......

Hope india settle the issue once and for all that they r the better of the 2...

hail India... :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

no no no Vinay India are definatly not the better of the two, so it odensnt take a more than half a brain to work out who is...lol

lol.....yeah... like u didnt say this after u won the test series and before the odi series....but in the end i guess u'll remember it better....4-1 is a huge margin ...and the bad thing was ....u lost 4 on a trot ...and that too after having won the 1st one......i guess inorder to work that out ..u dont need a quarter of a brain ...lol

vinuatlast said:
lol.....yeah... like u didnt say this after u won the test series and before the odi series....but in the end i guess u'll remember it better....4-1 is a huge margin ...and the bad thing was ....u lost 4 on a trot ...and that too after having won the 1st one......i guess inorder to work that out ..u dont need a quarter of a brain ...lol
but u won 2 on the trot then we were beating u for at least 2 years till last series!!
icc champions trophy,asia cup,jubilee match,videocon cup,then in india 4-2

Ou ODI top orer looks dodgy withut Sachin.
Remember, it was Sachin who played Asif and Co. off and set the platform for Yuvi, Dhoni and others to follow.
He played a huge role in the 4-1 drubbing also getting Inzy`s wicket twice.

People tend to forget his contributions of 100,43,95 in the series and he seemed at ease in that series.
I hope we will cope up against th new ball in his absence.
Abu Dhabi will however be hot at this time of the year (Zorax should know better)and the wickets should be similar to Sharjah.

Bigtime cricket back to the Gulf!

i think pak will win if the get to play on bowling pitches :cool:

aditya123 said:
That is taking it a bit too far.
Butt is one of the most talented openers I`ve seen in the recent times.
He is the one for the future.
Farhat is O.K but Butt, I feel is better.

Did you not see his amazing hundred in the MCG test of 2004 or the jubilee match hundred against India ?

forget his hunder against india he alo has scored 100 and some fiftees against aus when pak toured there :cool:

hassan1823 said:
anyone know whos broadcasting this IN THE UK

may be ary will brodcast in uk

Wildwil said:
i like Farhat more. He is inform. Just my 2 cents

i think you are related to farhat

i just hate him :D

guy will poor shot and throw his wicket away

ritwik said:
Salman Butt is good and damned much better than Farhat IMO. Plus he's always performed pretty well against India.

he alos performed well against aus where inzi and others players didnt not evev made half century

pity he cant survive vs pathan otherwise he is a good player!!
at least farhat can stick around for big innings but its his stupid shots which let him down!!

while butt only has 1 shot in his armour,
the offside drive he does and that mostly leads to his downfall or lots of runs

News : Zee TV showing for UK.

+ Mohammad Asif, If you hate Farhat| You hate me! so I hate you!

Intresting so he threw his wicket away when he made 69 and the other couldn't even gey past 50

I feel India have the edge, but you cannot write off Pakistan because they have a good bowling line-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
cricket_lover said:
I feel India have the edge, but you cannot write off Pakistan because they have a good bowling line-up.
true!!

thats the thrill of being a pakistan supporter,
their bowling can click at anytime and finish off the opposition in a couple of overs!!

Users who are viewing this thread