India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

Right now they are S-U-P-E-R-B !!

If WC was played now, India would have won it easily.

But can they maintain the momentum till the WC??????

SA87 said:
Right now they are S-U-P-E-R-B !!

If WC was played now, India would have won it easily.

But can they maintain the momentum till the WC??????

even if india go in to the world cup right with this form that they are in right now i am 100 per sure they will loose the world cup because india have got such horrible record out side of continent and alos keep in mind world cup wont be played in india on flat pitches it will be on bowling pitcches in wi where bowlers gonna dominate like karach test match ;) where pak

Last edited:
Muhammad Asif said:
even if india go in to the world cup with this form that they have are right now i am 100 per sure they will loose the world cup because india have got such horrible record out side of continent and alos keep in mind world cup wont be played in india on flat pitches it will be on bowling pitcches where bowlers gonna dominate like karach test match ;)
Mate World Cup is going to be played in West Indies which have similar conditions to the subcontinent.And coming to your point of India's outside record well there test record is not that good but u know who won the last 4 matches in India vs Pak matches in the World Cup. ;)
India played better than anyother subcontinent team in the last World Cup.

and Australia play damn brilliantly everywhere, so how about we forget about india, becuase they have no chance. the Final four will be NZ Sth Africa Pakistan and Australia.

tsyrmas said:
and Australia play damn brilliantly everywhere, so how about we forget about india, becuase they have no chance. the Final four will be NZ Sth Africa Pakistan and Australia.
Mate that's what u think.But I bet this world cup will come to India or Pakistan. :rolleyes:

Muhammad Asif said:
even if india go in to the world cup right with this form that they are in right now i am 100 per sure they will loose the world cup because india have got such horrible record out side of continent and alos keep in mind world cup wont be played in india on flat pitches it will be on bowling pitcches in wi where bowlers gonna dominate like karach test match ;) where pak
Asif get your facts right mate...... :cool:
The World Cup in 2007 will be played on pitches that are slow,low and conditions are like the sub-continent.And please dont confuse test matches with Odis.

^^^

Make your own topic for the World Cup or take it on msn messenger or something because the WC topics get's closed all the time!!

Back to topic..
So one day left, really dissapointing that Ary is not showing.. :(

cricket_lover said:
yea, and same with Muhammad_Asif.

I would totaly agree with you mate.

Gyaan_Guru said:
Dude,this is odi.........and by the way maybe u live in a parallel universe or something.We beat Lanka 6-1,drew with South Africa(2-2),beat Pakistan 4-1,beat England 5-1.So who's the favourite now? :cool:
India Played England 7 ODIs and we played 5, stop comparing both teams, and stay on the thread topic.

Abhas said:
certainly, india's ODI form is superb...
so is Pakistan's.

tsyrmas said:

Geez an Aussie always have to bring up Australia in a thread concerning two other nations. How typical.

Users who are viewing this thread