Indian Domestic Cricket

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yesterday's day of play was awesome. The stump microphone was so loud and clear, each and everything could be heard from it. Loved the quarrel between Badrinath, Chopra and the umpire. :p

relentless_rock

Club Cricketer
2 underdogs and best performing teams makes it to finals.
Baroda vs Rajasthan would be a cracker. Baroda would need serices of Munaf and Yusuf, which may be missed dearly if the duo is occupied with national commitments. Tough to pick between these two, but I'll love to see Rajasthan take the title this year!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Sad to see TN out but I'm glad that Rajasthan is in the final somewhat as there will now be eyes on Chahar and Pankaj Singh who have performed consistently well this season.

subversive

Club Cricketer
Very happy for Rajasthan. I hope Pankaj Singh and Chahar do their best in the final. Here's to hoping that Rajasthan win it :cheers

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Manish Pandey scored 218 off 209 in the Duleep Trophy! WAG! Superb knock that. South Zone in total control at the moment.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Unfortunately Pandey's knock does not guarantee him a place in the Test squad unless one of the Big 3 steps down.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
There is a spot available, but there are many who are fighting out for it. Raina, Pujara, Kohli, Yuvraj and Pandey.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Definitely Kohli is a better option than Pujara.
Yeah, but Pujara is ideal for the longer format of the game and has the ability to sustain pressure. Kohli cannot handle much pressure IMO.

Pujara can be our next Laxman, Kohli could be someone like Ganguly in tests.

Users who are viewing this thread