International Cricket 2010 - Common Questions and Answers

Basically in Full you also get to see the confidence bars, the button help etc.

minimal is the way to go, especially since you are experienced with AC09.

I'll be using full HUD when I first get the game as I'll be terrible at first. Haven't played a cricket game since RPIC05.

You'll never get the game :p

This copy will get lost in the post

Does the game track the stats ie. are the runs/averages/wkts added to the players as you play ?
if you use the PC save file for the edited names only & not the unlocks will it prevent you from getting trophies?

Last edited by a moderator:
In AC09 while playing online there was an option to boot a player out... while playing i find a number of players with low sportsmanship rating but am unable to boot them the only option is to abandon game.. can someone help me with this..

No one can help you, its a flawed system :(

Lol it forces you to play low sportsmanship people, wtf is the point of a sportsmanship rating if you are forced to play the quitters.

In AC09 while playing online there was an option to boot a player out... while playing i find a number of players with low sportsmanship rating but am unable to boot them the only option is to abandon game.. can someone help me with this..

When you abandon the game, does your sportsmanship rating gets affected as well? Also, is there a way to invite a friend or see whom you are connecting with for a game?

Only way to invite a friend is to an unranked match and you can only see the sportsmanship rating before you join.

Not sure if it affects your own rating if you abandon though

Only way to invite a friend is to an unranked match and you can only see the sportsmanship rating before you join.

Not sure if it affects your own rating if you abandon though

Then as you mentioned that's an oversight on Codies' part... what's the point of implementing Sportsmanship rating if you are still forced to play quitters?

And come on... there has to be an option to invite friends for ranked matches and for you to see who you are playing before joining the game. I don't want to spend nearly 2 hrs online for the other guy to quit at the last moment a la AC09

Which is why I might just end up playing unranked matches against PC guys. I refuse to waste time again, had close to 200 games quit on me in AC09

It is a nice improvement offline alright. Why did they change the online scheme of things, it was working in Ac09, I can at-least pick and choose who I can play, now we will be getting low sportsmanship rating for abandoning before the match, someone please prove me wrong. I tried a game online with no luck

Doesn't picking and choosing people for ranked matches make no sense? Isn't it an inherent anti cheating thing, so someone can't just get to the top by playing ranked matches against easy opponents?

Users who are viewing this thread