International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Damn makes me feel bad for bowling with minimal. Batting with nothing atm, 37/2

Still don't get this obsession with stats...who cares.

Yep, I can accept that. Baseball fans are obsessed with stats. Mainly because the substance of the game is almost non-existent.

I want to unleash the full extent of my linguistic fury on this guy but I promised myself that starting today I will be much more polite and cordial.

If you do not like baseball, fair enough but no reason to insult something you quite obviously do not understand.

I want to unleash the full extent of my linguistic fury on this guy but I promised myself that starting today I will be much more polite and cordial.

If you do not like baseball, fair enough but no reason to insult something you quite obviously do not understand.

:eek::eek::clap:clap Good on you my friend! And straight away you succeeded!:)

I was playing at the Oval good batting track.

Only reason what i said before was is i feel conditions etc do play a part in this game. But where a bad innings should be about 230-240.. teams are going for 140.

But spraggy had a game where he bowled Aus out for 100 odd then they got 500 in second innings.

Im not sure there is any problem.

It cant be an ycoinsidence that India have produced the big scores of 600+ 350 + and they are the highest rated batting side!

its really funny but wealy whay you saying is really makining sense. I had new zealand at 44/6 shocked i was. Fiddle around and same pitch they smackin me around lol goid rate 3.34 dey at 174/3

Sri lanka 90-7 on hard :S
swann on a hat trick!

update: swann hat trick!

94-9
20.4 overs gone
bit disapointed that my first match score is quite low for the AI

second update
Sri lanka all out for 95 :( don't know why my AI scores are so low...

Last edited:
Well, I try and add a bit of enthusiasm to a new thread by creating one to show a match I'm playing, and I get met with criticism, GOD!

Anyone wanting to read about a full match, head on over to my new thread :) I know its shameless advertising, but we've got such a lot of talk in here I wanted to do something a little different, almost story-like.

Lunch on Day 1 of the 1st Test

England v Bangladesh (Hard difficulty)

The Brit Oval, London

Bangladesh won the toss and chose to bat

Siddique b D.Nicks 12(27)
Kayes c A.Strauss b J.Anderson 5(6)
Ashraful not out 51(105)
Mahmudullah c M.Prior b D.Nicks 1(12)
Islam c A.Cook b D.Nicks 7(10)
Al Hasan not out 18(35)

Bangladesh 109/4 (3.63 per over)

Anderson 11/1/36/1
Nicks 11/2/45/3
Mahmood 8/0/28/0

I'm playing this Test series on Hard difficulty, and first impressions are that it is a hundred times harder than AC 2009, but a lot more realistic. My two opening bowlers caused them all sorts of problems, swinging the ball around, and causing them to play and miss, which gives you the feeling that when you get a wicket its because you've earned it, not because tha AI decides to give you one.

After the early wickets Ashraful knuckled down and knocked it around for a bit and as his confidence increased he started playing more aggressive shots and finding the boundary more often, and i'm struggling to see how i'm going to get him out.

From what i've seen so far this has the potential to be the best cricket game ever released, well done Codies and Trickstar, you've done a great job!

Wicket!!!! 10 overs gone: India 37/1

After a wicketless match in the first test Steyn decides to turn up!

Swinging away he gets Sehwag to edge through to Boucher!

The South Africans are looking far more dangerous and the Indians less settled!!

Sri lanka 90-7 on hard :S
swann on a hat trick!

update: swann hat trick!

94-9
20.4 overs gone
bit disapointed that my first match score is quite low for the AI

second update
Sri lanka all out for 95 :( don't know why my AI scores are so low...

these are the kind of scores we used to get in ac09...........
and most of the ai scores are between 100-200 as said by the most active member............

but dont know why you guys are concentrating so much on test cricket can someone please tell me about ai pacing in 50 over cricket........

ts really funny but wealy whay you saying is really makining sense. I had new zealand at 44/6 shocked i was. Fiddle around and same pitch they smackin me around lol goid rate 3.34 dey at 174/3

Yeah i thought as much! They just need a slight tweaking. India are 86 and Pakistan are like 72 thats too much of a gulf in this game. Please to see your in agreement mate!

Also how high are their batting stats now mate?!

wealey88 added 19 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Wicket!!!! Gambir Gone!!

12.3 overs: India 44/2

Its a different South Africa Morkel produces one that pitches on middle swings out and hits top of off!

Revenge is on South Africas minds!!

Gambir b Morkel 13

Tendulkar to the crease after his 297 South Africa need him early!

Last edited:
Urgh just got stiched up by the close fielder. Perfect cover drive caught.

To repeat my question from the last few days:

Has anyone managed to win a match (Test preferably) on hard, no HUD and Action Cam for bowling and batting?

To repeat my question from the last few days:

Has anyone managed to win a match (Test preferably) on hard, no HUD and Action Cam for bowling and batting?

Sure it'll be a few days until we get an answer of "Yes, comprehensively."

Users who are viewing this thread