International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Could it be that we truly have got the best cricket game
Seems to be so, unless England are playing. But hey, what do you expect from an Australian developer.

*awaits copy's arrival more intently

Trust me if you dont play your self in you will be all out in a matter of 10-20 overs, only played test match mind.
Even when your set your only a split second away from the long walk to the changing room, 100% concentration needed every ball.

Ah, you got your game too (two!:p;)) Have you just played test matches or ODI's etcetera as well. We haven't heard to much about stats. Could you tell us something about that side of the game?:)

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean to tell me they did not give you one while you were at Trickstar :eek: You've given them more than enough free publicity

India is already using a spinner? what over is it?

Couple of overs before tea mate! Not bad tactics!

wealey88 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Secondly you really do have to play your self in...

Amla just atempted a drive on Hesitant and completely missed it... Im nudging it around defensively at the mo watching his confidence climb gradually!

This is Test match!

Ps: so satisfying to see the IND 675/6 declared keep scrolling accross the screen lol!

well my innings is in despair, 90/8, my own fault i find it hard to concentrate on the batting, cook got out on 49 which really was the icing on my cake.

Its the spinner though he has destroyed me even without attacking. follow on here i come

I should put up a vbookie as to whether or not wealey can draw this one :laugh

You mean to tell me they did not give you one while you were at Trickstar
Nope, they only had their dev kit copies (I swear the PS3 version was burnt to a DVD). But Codemasters are generously giving me a copy, so I can't complain about a slight delay.

Nope, they only had their dev kit copies (I swear the PS3 version was burnt to a DVD). But Codemasters are generously giving me a copy, so I can't complain about a slight delay.

And to all staff members right!? Especially new ones!?:p And I heard that PC are giving away PS3's to new staff as well!!:eek:

Ah, you got your game too (two!:p;)) Have you just played test matches or ODI's etcetera as well. We haven't heard to much about stats. Could you tell us something about that side of the game?:)

Yes, I was about to ask about them as well. In AC09, although it popped up stats after overs, they didn't pertain to the current match (as far as bowling was concerned). Do we have current match stats of overs bowled, runs, wickets, etc for each bowler now?

Something else that would be nice is the ability to choose bowling partnerships, so you don't accidentally bowl someone for only one over, and then click on someone from the top of the list again. :)

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Seems to be so, unless England are playing. But hey, what do you expect from an Australian developer.

*awaits copy's arrival more intently

Waaaiiit a minute - are you saying that the game is only good if you're not playing as England? :eek: Say it ain't so!

Wicket!!! and Drinks

South Africa 22/2 after 15!

Smith caught in the slips!

He was just begining to look a little more settled!

AI are giving me nothing!! long old day at the office!

I bet it is. Its sounding like bowling is as good as batting. never seen that before, most cricket games suck at bowling and the batting is good. So how do you guys feel about a 3rd umpire for lbw, or when the umpire gets it wrong like in real tests. Also has anyone seen damage on the red ball, if not i would love that in there next game.:banana2

Has anyone managed to bowl 2 maidens in a row? Sort of a weird question I know but It helps paint a picture of how bogged down the AI can get.

Users who are viewing this thread