International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Wicket!!!

This is bad news! Kallis gone, spinner on too good knicks off to keeper!

24/3 off 16.3

This will be a serious effort!

Waaaiiit a minute - are you saying that the game is only good if you're not playing as England?
That's how this thread seems to have gone, those playing with other teams are loving it. Dunno what to make of it myself, just read back through the thread from about page 14.

right guys this is so tough im going to have to take a break for a while, batting is just so tough they just squeeze you so hard, nothing you can do in some situations, but id say this is an awesome challenge of a game.

You can tell the diffrence between a new ball and 70 overs old ball !

Wicket !

Fisrt over after lunch smith trys to drive through the covers caught a 1st slip

Smith Bowled Bresnen Caught Strauss

S.A 124/1

That's how this thread seems to have gone, those playing with other teams are loving it. Dunno what to make of it myself, just read back through the thread from about page 14.

Seems as if Swann in particular is overpowered.

Wicket!!!

This is bad news! Kallis gone, spinner on too good knicks off to keeper!

24/3 off 16.3

This will be a serious effort!

What day is it again and which session? Would be funny if it only lasted 2-3 days due to the human batting :laugh

Can you elaborate a bit more on this as in AC09 you could hardly tell a difference. Also is swing much more apparent now with the Action Cam? in AC09 i could never tell which way it was moving and just played on line and length.

Surely they wouldn't deliberately nerf us just because we beat them in the T20 World Cup, eh Aussies? :p

Well you can see the ball swing alot more now. You see it swing away from the batsman's outside eage alot more. I wlays thought that the swing in 2009 looked like a cutter. Swing has improved big time i get 6/10 of my wickets with swing. I.e. 3 inswingers and then the out swinger to get the edge. be be warned you do it wrong you will get punished. !

134/1

Wicket !

Fisrt over after lunch smith trys to drive through the covers caught a 1st slip

Smith Bowled Bresnen Caught Strauss

S.A 124/1

Does it look and act differently?

One by one, all my pet niggles about cricket games seem to be evaporating with this game - but I don't like this idea that the game isn't good when playing as England - sort of puts an end to the whole idea of buying it for me.

Does it look and act differently?

One by one, all my pet niggles about cricket games seem to be evaporating with this game - but I don't like this idea that the game isn't good when playing as England - sort of puts an end to the whole idea of buying it for me.

Well you can see the ball swing alot more now. You see it swing away from the batsman's outside eage alot more. I wlays thought that the swing in 2009 looked like a cutter. Swing has improved big time i get 6/10 of my wickets with swing. I.e. 3 inswingers and then the out swinger to get the edge. be be warned you do it wrong you will get punished. !

134/1

Is it sad that this is more entertaining to me than cricinfo live commentary?

OH MY WORD IAN BELL !!!!

YES IAN BELL

BOWLS PRINCE STRAIGHT THROUGH THE GATE AT ABOUT 65MPH

Oh wait no ball :doh

24 overs: South Africa 44/3

AB and Amla trying to dig in!

Dont expect to much!

Mark not sad, this is gripping stuff lol!

Users who are viewing this thread