Kevin Pietersen - New England Captain (Vaughan and Collingwood resign)

It'll probably just be Darren Pattinson's recall.

Pattins0n f0r teh captaincy!!11!!!

Pattins0n f0r teh captaincy!!11!!!
I...see.

In all seriousness though, it should go to Andrew Strauss. He is the obvious option, his place in the side is safe enough and he has shown himself as a capable skipper.

So in summary were left with Bell, Ambrose and Jimmy Anderson.

Give it to Jimmeh!

evertonfan added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

I ridiculued Highlander the other day for his Rob Key suggestion but it's grown on me now. I love Rob Key, I love his captaincy and i'd be in favour of him coming into the side as captain. And I want Owais Shah in the team at anyone's expense. He's bloody class.

Key (c)
Cook
Shah
Pietersen
Collingwood
Bell
Flintoff
Ambrose
Anderson
Harmison
Jones

That side would win at the Oval.

So in summary were left with Bell, Ambrose and Jimmy Anderson.

Give it to Jimmeh!

evertonfan added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

I ridiculued Highlander the other day for his Rob Key suggestion but it's grown on me now. I love Rob Key, I love his captaincy and i'd be in favour of him coming into the side as captain. And I want Owais Shah in the team at anyone's expense. He's bloody class.

Key (c)
Cook
Shah
Pietersen
Collingwood
Bell
Flintoff
Ambrose
Anderson
Harmison
Jones

That side would win at the Oval.

On the subject of Rob Key, I played against someone on Saturday who tried to coach Rob Key (as a school kid) with a bat half the width of a regular bat - but Key wasn't having any of it

England situation is worse than Pakistan ,In Pak we still have Misbah ,Yunis to replace Malik as our captain but there is no one capable of captaining England at the moment. I would better stick with Vaughn till next ashes.

Evo would probably be a good choice. Strong leader, strong willed, takes no crap.

I just love being right :p Seriously Key deserves an England call up so much. He has been an excellent captain for Kent and I feel he will do an excellent job for England

Users who are viewing this thread